Reviews for Stellar Spirit Love
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
It was great but I'd really like to know how old Lucia actually is... I know that this is like 8 years after you did this so your probably not expecting this... but oh well.
Abbygail chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
Is their another chapter?,if there is please continue,btw I love the story -
katiesmo chapter 1 . 9/23/2016
it was interesting but a lot of typos
TheBlueMoonRose chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
It's celestial spirit not stellar spirit ...
drewzzzie chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
I really like it! You really captured the way that Lucy would feel, it being her first kiss. I'm a 12 yea old that really wants to be an Author, do you know how I could post on here? P.s. Please post chapter 2!
iiKawaiiKat chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
Ahaha! Lucy showed them! Hahaha! That's what they get! Also great job!

-Kat
pannocchiettag chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
Hi, my name is Giuseppe, I'm italian, but your story go over the language, it's beatyfull, fantastic, and... romantic. I only would you to know that... it's perfect. Thanks for the fantasic story. I wish that i hadn't do many mistakes and... Godbye. -Peppe
lovelykotori chapter 1 . 1/26/2016
Awwww I love it! it's toooo short I want more of LoLu! I have to find another fanfiction :3
But I really really liked it ... Loke was totally in-character always charming and.. *fangirl* Love it!
hgfedo23 chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
I liked the story I just hope u can extend it more I would love to read it after
MJJK chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
That was awesome! It was very funny and it was reeeeaaaaly well written ;)
Secret chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
That was AWESOME! I as a semi author myself know how hard it is to capture the personalities of characters in a fanfiction and u did an awesome job at doing just that! Keep up the great work and I hope u make more.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2015