Reviews for Common Sense
thestaganddoe chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
James Potter with flat hair... Why that's simply impossible! LOL I loved it
okok123 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Awww! I loved that. Favorite part was when she attacked James and fixed him up. Super cute. Write on!
Corinne Marie chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
You never cease to amaze me. Here I am, thinking I'm such a good writer, and then I read your work and discover that I can't even compete. I know this one is actually a lot older than the other one I reviewed, but it is great as a one-shot, while "I Am A Joke" should never end. I love your work, you are my new role model.
Clarinetist chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
This story was immeasurably sweet. I've recently become obsessed with L/J stories, but most of the ones I've read can't measure up to this one. Thank you for making my day.

Please write more?

xMrsJamesPotterx chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
really good
CasablancaInTheTardis chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
lol james potter-y

*sighs* james is pretty much perfect, especially with his hair all messy and his top three buttons undone lol

i really enjoyed this brief little snapshot into the lives of lily and james - good work! :)
Ginger-Whinger chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
That was really nice! It's good to read a story where Lily has a different reason not to go out with James other than "He's a git and I hate him!".

Does this mean I'm fantabulous now? XD

btw Common sense is totally overrated, not that I would know as I have none!
Lexie-H chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Aw this is fun, it gave me a lovely chuckle. I love the idea that Lily wouldn't date James BECAUSE she didn't want him to change. Perfectly nonsensical. McGonagall was also quite amusing )

The big thing I noticed in the opening was that there's a fine line between showing and telling, and I think you may have 'told' us just a little too much. Stories in informative retrospect won't be as engaging as stories which illustrate moments between the characters, for the simple reason that an analysis lacks true imagery. I think that's my main piece of concrit for this piece. Once you moved the story into the actual narrative between Lily and James, it was absolutely fantastic, but getting there was a little slow. I hope that makes sense?

Anyway, very amusing and adorable, so well done!

Lexie
DeWiL chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Very cute and fluffy! Nice to read! Great!
BehindBlueEyes87 chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
AW CUTE!
freespirit85 chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
very cute. haha i loved mcgonagall's reaction to what was going on. it wasn't flipping out because of what the head students were doing, but yelling at the prefect because he was interrupting what they were doing. very nice
hondagirl chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
What a nice story. I usually don't read Lily and James, much less review, but you wrote this so well I just have to review. The four you described the Mauranders spirit and Lily's wish not to quell it was just perfect. And the way she messed James' hair and clothes up made me smile. This was quite a enjoyable read and I thank you for it.

-honda
MadeNew chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Wonderful! That was beautiful. I loved McGonagall's line: "Do you have ANY idea how long we have been waiting for those two to come to their senses?" Absolutely awesome! _ Keep it up!
mmarcy chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Oh I love this story! I loved McGonagall's line at the end too, haha.