Reviews for My Sweetest Downfall
nienerz chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I shan't lie- I don't feel like writing a review. That takes time, and I'm impatient, but I do like your story, and I figured you'd appreciate someone telling you that instead of just clicking the favorite button. Good story, though a bit creepy. Probably why I like it.
Triple Rainbow chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
well done. If Voldemort did love Ginny, it would have been around this though process or something similar. good perspective writing.
nayin chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
WOW!
Limanehious chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Aww
rosesandanguishlover2013 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL. yet sick, yet BEAUTIFUL! i love it its so INTRIGUING! write some more like that, its so GOOD!
ms Masen chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
:O

loved it! you should really write more ginevra/tom fanfics:D
Panda's Shoes chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Umm, well that was interesting. Very strange. Very disturbing, and yet it was oddly very good.
Fernsfairie chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
That is so... Oddly disturbing, yet... Not. I can't explain... It's a good piece of drabble though.
Indigo.infusion chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
thats really sweet i like it. ew i just read wat i just wrote i like the fact that moldy voldy likes ginny, then again the way u wrote it was soi'll forgive my self. sigh who would hav thought that m.v. couldluv, its soo sweet.

keep up the gd work.

Indie x.
iheartbooks chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Wow. That was amazing.
ladyBlue Wolf chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Hmm.. i liked it -

-Peace.
realfanficts chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Hmm. Quite unnerving to think of that. Oddly enough, though, I find it a realistic and intriguing one-shot.
george puffeskein chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
eugh... wrong

is that about who i thought it was about?

i mean, obviously Ginny, but... VOLDEMORT?

that is sick

brilliant... but sick.
InnerShadow chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
I liked the creepy twistedness of it...well done.