Reviews for Memories
The Muffin With No Name chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
i like the way you portray Sirius in this fic. (:

great job!
hydraspit chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
This is a great fic. I really enjoyed reading this. The moments that you chose to show - and even more the order that you showed them in - really created a view into Sirius's mind.

Very well done.
Luna Rapunzel chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
This is lovely! A few of the memories really stand out to me, especially the one with Regulus-I love the way you captured their relationship in just a few lines. Great job!
Dramione Forever chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Amazing Oneshot!. It was such a sad ending though. I liked how you mixed it up by having happy and sad memories in there. I loved this oneshot, great job :).
Whoopsydaisy chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Oh my! Such a sad ending, but a wonderful short. Loved it. :)
Sapphire at Dawn chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
I love this. I love memory fics, especially about the Marauders because they were such good friends in the beginning, and it's really sad what happened to the. I liked the combination of happy and sad memoried. I like the last one. He can no longer confide in his friends, so he confides in something that will never betray him. I also like the first one about the daisies. Very sad but something I can imagine happening.
TheWordFountain chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
This one-shot was really amazing. I think showing the ups and downs of Sirius' life was a perfect idea.

Great job. I loved it. :)
readergirl7 chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
I loved it!
Gaby Black chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Nice writing, and a very good characterization of Sirius. Great job! My favourite passages were the paragraph about Regulus and this one: "He needed to be his real self somewhere. At home—no, his house—it wasn’t even worth it, and in school, he had to keep up the act.

And so his friends became his outlets. He told James everything. He and Peter did tons of things together. And he saved the best stories and jokes for Remus."

- Gaby
stella8h8chang chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
I like the little snapshots of Sirius' life, all getting progressively darker, building up to the heartbreak at the end. And nice to see a bit of Marlene as well (I'm really interested in her too!) You've made sure all the characters' actions say a lot about their characters, which makes for fantastic writing!
Espoir Noir chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Unbelievable. Each section was so short, but contained so much emotion. And that last line. Wow. It just sent shivers down my spine. My only criticism would be that some of the language was a bit modern day, but it still worked quite well with the characterisations. But honestly, I loved it. If I had to pick a favourite section it would be 'The Bad Boy', because the last line there is just so very raw it hurts. Thank-you!
hondagirl chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
This was really good. I like the flower lines in the beg and the ending was good with the fight between Sirius and Peter. Well done.
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Very good! I like the mixture of happy and funny and sad.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Absolutely wonderful. I really enjoyed reading that. Great, great job!
secretshipper chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Wow! That was amazing! I liked how it swung from heartbreaking(daisies) to funny (dance) to sad (motorbike) in one big whirl. I liked that you used all the words in a one-shot!

It was really good!