Reviews for Stuff That Isn't Yours
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
loved it
Faye20 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Such creative depth to Kal. I also appreciate the under-appreciated minor characters! .

Make more! :D
crispybutts chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
love it. a lot. you're a great writer.
3waypetal chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I really like this story, it's so interesting!
Maddasahatter chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Lol, that was an awesome response for the prompt. WOnderful job D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
crack, you say? becuse it didnt seem that way to me. it was somewhat dark, and very sad, and simultaneously very funny. oddly moving. quite the interlude.

'People in the Mafia didn’t really talk about Pokémon.'
MimiB.Real chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Snyder always freaked me out. A lot of the characters did. But you know, this is kind of nice, seeing interaction between Mello and him. The way you incorporated Anne of Green Gables into this was well done; the way Snyder's mother used to read it to him and how he wouldn't charge Anne a thing for anything.

Mello having one of Matt's games is pretty funny, too. xD Which sort of tied in nicely with Snydar's nephew.

...This makes me kind of sad that he died, now.
nrrg chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Pokemon the mafia epic win. Simple as that.
Smrtypantz chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
you know what? I can totally see this happening...XD

awesome story! :)
Razumikhin chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Awesome story, i really love it. Also, Anne of Green Gables rocks.
Alien ABC's chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
This story made me laugh a lot. :) Thank you for giving me such an amusing mental picture, the dialogue is really funny. I especially love the line about "Yes, THAT Pokemon". :)
TheCityTurnsOrange chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Interesting to see your interpretation of Mello and Neylon's interactions. Didn't it say in How to Read:13, that Neylon's dislikes were Mello. That piqued my interest. I think you portrayed it well.
SlvrSoleAlchmst1 chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
...Have you had enough of me yet? I could skip leaving a review, just to save you the bombardment, but if I read something I like to comment. I feel like an author deserves feedback of some sort, no matter what. Just uh... tell me if I get obnoxious, I guess. *apologetic*

Ooh, Mello's POV. I'm stupidly excited right now. All these stories taking place after Mello's death, where Mello's just a memory that Matt can hardly bring himself to think about, but now we have him in the flesh. Alive. Comparing people to lizards. Win.

Huh. I have all the Anne of Green Gables books - they were a present when I was a kid - but you know, I never read them. They just looked too girly and boring for me. Now you made me curious, and I wonder whether I should go dig them up and give them a read...

Wow. The way you had Mello roping in Rod Ross in that alley like that... f*ing scary. Gave me these awesome chills. That's just COOL.

Har har, Mello, it's Matt's game that you have, isn't it? IT IS, YOU SILLY GOOSE. Cute lil' silly goose, Mellowy Mello.

I can't believe that just came out of my mouth.
dontcallitacomeback chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
loved it! really good idea and Snyder does seem like the Anne of Green Gables type, lolz.
phoenix of hell chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
COOL! Especially the ending. God reason for them to meet.