Reviews for The Grace Of Deception
Tarado chapter 1 . 7/15/2021
Wow-that was good. Vader is quite the sociopath in this one, but it makes a lot of sense. I really like your insight into his character. Well done!
Kondoru chapter 1 . 8/8/2018
Your DV is such a twisted character, and so, more sinisterly, is Anakin.

I quite believe it.
Wfest chapter 1 . 5/10/2018
What a great spin on the story and you've made it entirely convincing. Actually, it feels more believable than anything else. It gave me shivers.
becgate chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Omg! What an interesting spin! Great pov and insight! Please finish The Other Side of Silence. I love everything you write, it is so good!
Lily S. Brett chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Wow, this is beautiful. So well done. I just love it. Thank you for writing it!
Ally Marton chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Great job! Love how you took a different take on Vader's feelings towards Luke, instead of having him all fluffy and instantly attached to the idea of a son from the start. Keep up the good work on your stories!

Ally
Sally the Sunflower chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
This is a great story. I just love it. The last line had me in tears.
Becky chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Oh my gosh, I feel like I'm going to cry. This story was so beautiful.
Lils chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
This was a great story! A very unique take on Vader's feelings towards his son. You write his jealously and hatred so convincingly and it fits in so well with the movies. It's very good. Excellent work!
Smoltenica chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Fascinating take on the saga! I must say I have never read a fic like this, but you write Vader's hatred and jealousy so convincingly, and it does make sense. Well done!
don't-look-for-me5 chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
*tear* very touching.
Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Wow. Everyone just kind of took Anakin's words to his wife at face value. Everyone assumed that Darth loved his son, even Luke.

But we never saw any evidence of it until the end.

And his hatred was very realistic.

Well done,

VFA
Ryan Brooklyn chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Wow, I'm really surprised that this doesn't have more reviews. It's excellent! The introspection and the depth of Anakin/Darth Vader's character is so clearly written out and displayed in a way that makes the reader really know him and his character in a way that was not fully developed in the movies. Fantastic work. :-D

Ryan Brooklyn
Soldier of Darkness chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Omg...I am nearly in tears. This was quite a unique take, but it can also fit so well with the saga. *sobs* So beautiful in its own right...
Imhilien chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Dark and well written... I can see that happening. Keep writing...