Reviews for The Grace Of Deception
halfbloodcountess chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
I absolutely loved this! Great job! I liked how you made Anakin hate Luke as a baby and how he, Anakin blamed Luke for the death of Padme. When I first saw Episode 3, I got the feeling that Anakin didn't care much for the child. Anyways, great job!
Sexy Scottish Accent chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
That is a very interesting take on things...in a way, I love it, because it makes his fall much more plausible. That, and I kinda don't like Anakin. *hides from flamers* I mean, Hayden Christensen didn't do an excellent job with that part. Granted, George kinda held him back. Suffice to say, I like the books better than the movies. Maybe I'm ranting. *shrugs* I'm in a weird mood today. Great job, Em. Once again, your writing astounds me! :D
12389011471 chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
WOW. Just WOW. That was AWESOME!(not surprising considering who wrote it) ;) A very believable idea of why Anakin fell to the darkside.

Everything was eloquently written but I LOVED the ending! Just beautiful! I was so excited to see you'd written another story and you didn't let me down. ;) A wonderful masterpiece! Thanks for writing this! :)
phantom-jedi1 chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Wow. I've never, ever, /ever/ read a fic like this. I think you may lay claim to a truly unique idea. :)

Very good! This is one for the C2, as it shows something that could have happened which none of us would have ever guessed.

Phantom Jedi