Reviews for Tell Her Later
Leeleechanlee chapter 3 . 12/18/2014
OMG! Few out of many stories of MattxSayu end like this! I'm so happy! I SUPER LOVED this! XD Matt you FUCKING tease! :D I loved it. LOVED the ending. :) Could you possibly make a continuation of this? They're life together? That would be awesome! I can draw something for it! Heck; I'll draw for what I just read from you, that is how happy I am! lol. XD TY for sharing this dear! *hugs*
Leeleechanlee chapter 2 . 12/18/2014
Aaaawwww! I hope he calls. lol, love Mello's pissy attitude, Matt's sarcasm, and Sayu's cuteness. :)
Leeleechanlee chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
That was cute, a few spelling errors, but understandable. :) I love MattxSayu, not many FF on them. Do you ever think you will write another? BTW, love your interpretation of Matt. :)
Cutiecat chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
Awww, this story was so cute, but sad, but still cute / You should write more D
Random Kidd chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
Eek I loved it! I wish there were more Matt\Sayu fics out there like this.

Random Kidd
winter lodge chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
wonderful story :D i like this! keep writing matt/sayu OK? i/m biggest fans of them

may i fave?
The2ndL chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
this is absolutely great:)

I was just passing by and reading some Death Note fics when I came to the idea of Sayu and Matt as a pairing..

..and I just read yours..I think it's really good!:D
LollyLilyRose chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
I L0VE this pairing! Its so cute! :-) Wonderful job on the story BTW :-D
Tactician Fan chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
Amazing story It was great, loved it, and it's definitely going on my favorites.
blackdragonflower chapter 3 . 5/8/2008
O. That was cute! Nice story I liked it. Well done! )
blackdragonflower chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Hi! I saw your fic and thought it looked pretty good! _ I like it so far the first chapter's nice. Matt was so cute, Sayu was maybe a little OOC but that's okay it wasn't bad. We don't know too much about her... Anyways, I think you got a good start.

Good job with chapter 1!
ForeverMATT chapter 3 . 5/5/2008
Awe, GO MATTY GO! I think that this would be an adorable pairing.

I love Matt! Sayu loves Matt! Good for Sayu. I've never thought of this pairing, though I did wonder about MelloxSayu possibilities; pretty odd, no?
ItoshiKetsu chapter 3 . 4/24/2008
very nice, though i was feeling that something was missing when Matt was in the hospital, mabe u should add a lil mor details there.

just to tell you, minuet is pronounce as mee nyu et. wat u wer really trying to say was minute mee nut
lilacs and lolita chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Positively brilliant. Nice fluid writing style, believable character interaction, crisp tight dialogue - all these things compel the reader into the story. I commend you on showing vast potential; this another Death Note piece that has my attention, something that is worthy of recognition. I'm sad to see this doesn't have many reviews, as this story really captures Matt/Sayu quite nicely. I'm a Matt/Sayu shipper, along with Mello/Sayu (my all time favorite female in Death Note, however, is Naomi Misora. Unfortunately, I'll probably never see a Mello/Naomi or even a Matt/Naomi, even though I'll probably write these kinds of stories in the future, though considering my notorious procrastinating habits, that's unlikely, and I don't think anybody else would pick up such crackish pairings. However, I digress, and I apologize for that). I'm glad to see there are good stories devoted to this surprisingly compatible couple. This is wonderful: I hope to see more Matt/Sayu stories from you in the future.

Hezaa
Dark Inklings chapter 2 . 4/21/2008
This is probably one of my favorite Matt/Sayu stories. Probably one of the ONLY non-oneshots of these two.

I like how it follows the storyline too! Keep up the great work and review! Please!