Reviews for Blue Hedgehog Psychology
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
j chapter 23 . 8/2/2015
holy crap this is the best sonic X fic I've ever read. i know it's been about 3 years since an update, but i reaaaally hope you haven't abandoned tihs, it's so -great-.
HopeandStruggle chapter 23 . 6/4/2015
I cant tell you how much I loved this. your character Ella is amazing. I love that her character shows what a normal person would do in each and every situation. my fave part was when they were trying to get chris back and a gun was being pointed at her. she didn't automatically know how to fight or even try to kick butt like how most people would make there character do. instead she did the natural thing and was frozen with fear. I especially love that she is meant to be an older woman that is in a way connected in all of this. (I especially love that she isn't falling head over heals in love with any of the other characters) she is just a simple woman trying to survive like any normal human and that is what I love about this story. I hope you can continue with it because I would love to see how it ends.
SonicDragon1302 chapter 23 . 2/2/2015
This is amazing! Please please please please update this!
Kairi Skyes chapter 23 . 7/18/2014
What happens next? Please update soon :) and will Shadow make an appearance in the story?
Centino Finito chapter 23 . 7/18/2013
Please tell me this story will be updated soon. There's so much that needs to be resolved!
SnowyDawn17 chapter 23 . 6/30/2013
- 'brother and sister and a pwnchant for playing guitar' -
:/) i see what you did there. XD
becca chapter 23 . 4/7/2013
hey sorry if im being impaitent but are you gonna update soon
SerenaTheHedgehog chapter 23 . 1/15/2013
I reallly like this story. Please update soon!
Becky Blue Eyes chapter 23 . 11/2/2012
The suspense may be giving me heart palpitations by this point, but it's so worth it—you've written an incredible story :D I hope that your life gets less difficult, because stress is terrible whether you're an author or not D:
Violet Whirlwind chapter 23 . 9/28/2012
Almost forgot about this.

Hehe...gotta love Knux's thought process in the second section. Sonic...thoughtful and worried?...No. It's not possible. XP I jest.

"happy little family with a brother and sister and a penchant for playing the guitar or something." Hehe...I see what you did there. (Sonic Underground reference, right?)

This keeps getting better.
Galexia the Chao chapter 23 . 8/31/2012

Wow...That, my friend was intense.

I admit that I had to go back and re-read a couple of chapters in order to get this one,

Sonic's an artificial life-form, eh? But that still doesn't explain how Tails and Knux have super forms as well...unless their all lifeforms! GASP! o.O

And I can totally tell you that when they said artificial lifeforms, Metal Sonic didn't come to my head at all...Iron Sonic or Sonic Metallica sounds more like them...

The Sonic Knuckles moment was really sweet. I can totally imagine that happening. That Sonic is still Sonic, even if he's artificial or not! And the Rouge in a tank top thing was just hilarious! And the little kernels of psychology that are placed in the chapters are always a nice addition. Sometimes when I'm reading stories, the authors mention that soandso does this for a living, but they never mention it again. With Ella, you always make a connection back to psychology and show how she's always able to apply that to her life right now and that's really amazing :)

Which reminds me...what DID happen to Rouge and the rest of them :O I hope they're alright!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

YumeTakato chapter 23 . 8/29/2012
I enjoyed the chapter a lot, see you next time!
Kellie Fay chapter 23 . 8/29/2012
Oh boy oh boy oh boy! Majorly freaked out cliff hanger. Oh and BTW I caught that Sonic Underground reference! Still interesting direction this story is taking. KUTGW and update soon!
Child at Heart Forever chapter 23 . 8/29/2012
Wow, just when I thought Sonic totally wasn't concerned with discovering a huge part of him like turns out I was wrong, and it was KNUCKLES that got him to snap out of it. Crowning Moment of Character for the both of them.

And whoa, I'll have to say I was legitimately not expecting a bunch of Metal Sonics. But that more or less stems from the horror of the thought of there being more than one organic's weird to say I'm happy that they're just robots, but then again, I suppose that's all the government could really manage.

Strange, isn't it?

In any case, I'm still on the edge of my seat in anticipation to see how this all turns out, and your plot and grasp of character is truly charming. Looking forward to more, forever and always. :)