Reviews for Grim Tales
nonexisting-account-deleted chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
You totally got this from a t-shirt.
I3MR1525 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Love this story!Hey was your original name Whispers For My Midnight Kiss when u found this story? cuz that is where i saw this story from. anyway i always hoped this story would come back and it was as magical as i rememebered! love your work so much! Reread this story while listening to Alice by Avril Lavigne, it's awesome!

luv & tatertots :P
XlaraC chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
It would be cool to see kind of like a full story to this. I really like this, and it's a good idea. Love this story!
hello.midnight chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
I liked it... *shudder*
R.I.P chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
This is pointless to review, cuz well you are in a better place now with fields of fan fiction stories! And canabalism, and erm..girls riding around being pulled by their dog, but I really like this story and my best regards to your family and friends, have fun in heaven!
AranelEraisuithiel chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
OMG THAT WAS AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL! I loved it :3
LastRedAppleStanding chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
amazingly random, acuratly unique and all around perfect. R.I.P
Kaschii chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
That was kinda...Scary, but i Liked it:] It was cute
Mrs Bella Masen Cullen chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Wow. Bella in this reminds me of the girl from the ring, Samara. With the well and how she died and gavin her hair over her face at the start. Creepy.
AussieNinjaChick chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Weird,extremely different, but I like it.
spot-da-vampyre-puppi chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Omg it's soo cute... in the most creepy kinda way, but still cute... but still **shudder** creepy...

I liked it! XD
Kind-Of-Crazy1 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Aww. My sister had a picture of that Grim tale as her wallpaper. It was so cute. I like this story maybe you could write more like this one.
pumby chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
LOL. how flattering. Give a girl a heart, very smooth. ]
Molly Dooker chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
I LOVE this. it's like (no, *is*) nothing i've read before.

this plot is SO UNIQUE~

although short, it really captures a certain (albeit fiction,) moment in time. All the details are immaculate. Adorable fluff. I think the title really fits too.

GAWD I LOVE YOUR STORIES.

Sincerely

Joy.S xoxo
ivy.and.gold chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
kind of makes me think of the ring :P
166 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »