Reviews for Grim Tales
remember life chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
dude! the well and girl remind me of the ring. creepy...i like it
xX-The-Final-Riot-Xx chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
i liked it
4kitty101 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
wow very intresting... ;)
Muggle-Born-Witch and Proud chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
OMG3! this was SO off the wall, but so friggin adorable, i LOVE it!

instant favorite!
vous etes belle chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
I liked a lil scary but really nice.
BittersweetBiteMarks chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
That was diffrent!

I ddint get it until I realized they where both dead.

Sweet, :) x
Himitsu chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
So cute! x33
ElisabethReads chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
omg *starts crying*that is so romantic how did she die
reeb.myoo chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
This is so different to anything, ever! I really love it, actually :D
mishka-love chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
If any of your friends are reading this or something then I am so very very sorry. No one should have to die at such a young age. She had her whole world ahead of her. I was reading her profile and I thought you all are doing a good thing by not finishing any of her stories. It just makes me feel so sad knowing that her stories are being read and reveiwed be people and she wont be able to see that. So if am making this even harder for all of you to go on by typing this then I am sorry. It just made me relize that I have never even given this story a reveiw, so here I am typing this up. I hope that your friends can move on. And not stay in the saddness. May Daddy's Little Cannibal rest in peace and may God be with her and her friends and loved ones to get through this saddening time.
awkward.penguin chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
i love all of your stories theyre beautiful.
TwiHard24 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
That really was different than anything I have ever read. It was different in the best way possible; making me want to know more about what happened, wishing there was more to the story. Daddy's Little Cannibal has got to be one of the most creative authors that have ever been unpublished-but should be.

Beginings are hard and endings are sad, but it's what you do with the middle is what counts.

Thanks for writing during part of your 'middle.'
ablablahh chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Rest in peace, Stephanie. We love you. You are an amazing writer.
blackandivorykeys chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Amazing. )
Baby Sparks chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
aw so cute, i love it a lot, really really good job!
164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »