Reviews for Weapon of Choice
Rose O' Sharon chapter 8 . 2/15/2012
Wow! THAT was a wild ride and a half! I seriously teared up at several parts! :D Great job with a GREAT story! :D
simbatigerchet chapter 8 . 4/15/2008
Hi as usual a great story-I have always liked Hardcastle and McCormick. I hope to read some more Emergency stories from you soon.
DixieDavenport chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Good start hope to read more soon. Looks like Mark is up to his neck again.
JeanneZ84 chapter 8 . 4/13/2008
Liz,

I had a very strong feeling that it was all a setup about as soon as it happened.

You did a wonderful job doing this story Liz at least I think so.

I really could picture everything in it.

You caught the Characters true to form.

I guess I caught the idea of what was going on so quickly because that is the way Milt and Mark are they work so well together that its easy figuring out what there plan is.
owlcroft chapter 8 . 4/13/2008
The only thing I might disagree with is the ending. I think it's perfect the way it is! Can you imagine the reactions of those nice ladies to the news? It's a wonderful way to polish this one off, especially since it's a nice payback for all the grief McCormick's had to go through.

Way to go, Liz!
CAnn chapter 8 . 4/13/2008
Wow, a wonderful story, I think I was crying at one point. But like Mark, once they wouldn't give up the body I started to think something was going on. I have to tell you I loved Frank and Claudia, maybe a nice get together after everyone leaves, I am sure everyone has things they want to say to Milt. Maybe it is just because I hate it when a good story ends. Excellent! Thank You!
L.M.Lewis chapter 8 . 4/13/2008
Okay, having once (or twice) been ragged on for this very same thing, I feel entitled (and I'm issuing a spoiler alert for what follows, for those of you who glance at reviews before reading stories)...

So, here we are, having arrived at the joyful reunion, with Mark having smuggly known, from very near the start, that he was being had-but Hardcastle didn't *know* he was going to know (or maybe he did, but that's be leaving a lot to Mark's intuitive nature). There must have been some pretty serious internal conflict there, on H's part, to fall in with such a scam, especially having taken that solemn vow to lighten up on the kid after Mark's recent undercover stint. I'd like to hear him justify himself, at least, in his old, halting, 'hard to say I'm sorry' way-and maybe get a peek into why he thought he was justified in getting involved with Collins' machinations (even if maybe it was because he was unconscious for the beginning of it, and Collins acted without his consent). I'd really like it if the epilogue included that, or perhaps if the epilogue became chapter 8, and a further scene followed, after the company went home, with Mark possibly not so understanding of what easily might have been seen as a betrayal.
L.M.Lewis chapter 5 . 4/13/2008
"Believe me, it’s not a good idea to do otherwise." Yes, indeed, no one with a lick of sense crosses Sarah.
L.M.Lewis chapter 3 . 4/13/2008
That's a very good point about the 'being undercover' in prison. People who have to mask their basic nature to survive in an unusual setting are under a tremendous amount of strain.
L.M.Lewis chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Hey, Sunday afternoon and up pops a story notice, and then I get to the bottom and realize it's only chapter one-so sad-and then suddenly there is a blossom of story notices in my mailbox. Much happiness. Yay. Good Liz.

And thanks also for your support for the auction-both you and Susan B, and for sharing. Now, excuse me, I have a story to read.