Reviews for Persuasion
I really loved the ending, in fact, I really loved the whole thing. :D
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Great story! I enjoyed that!
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
that was good loved it
blueblackangel chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
This was so good! I love the last condition, very, very funny! The whole thing fun to read and well written. Great job!
PBfan15 chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
great story, I can actually picture that very conversation happening & if you've ever had a lil' brother you know when the phrase "Hey 'your name'" is uttered its gonna be the start of a horrible thing.
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
“What?” asked Don extremely warily. He’d had a lot of experience with situations starting with a casual “Hey Don?” and they hardly, if ever, ended well. At least for him.

“I’ve been thinking…,” Charlie began, eyes darting left and right in hesitation.

“Uh oh,” murmured Don earning a roll of the eyes from his brother.

“Very funny Don,” deadpanned Charlie. “Anyway, as I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted was that I’d been thinking and I thought…” Charlie paused again, the sentence was getting too confusing for him in his current nervous state.

“Spit it out Chuck, or are you waiting for my hair to turn all white before you do?” prodded Don.

LOL! This is without a doubt one of the best one-shots I've ever read. You write their relationship so perfectly. *sigh* The show should make you the writer. lol. Great story. :)
lilfiftyfour chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Hahaha! Loved it! Perfect little tidbit for the evening!
Serialgal chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Cute - loved the note at the end!
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
that was great!
tiinaj1 chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
You know, I enjoy every one of your stories! Another good one - and I enjoy the humor too! Tiinaj1
verbal acuity chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
That was amazing. 'Checkmate' was such a great episode. XD I almost died with Charlie's driving. But that's not why I'm here. -cough.- This was written so well, and I can actually imagine Don acting this way to Charlie asking about training. They were so in character, and Don's little note at the end made me smile. Keep up the good work!
Lisa Paris chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
LOL - really enjoyed this one, DB. Both Don and Charlie very much in character, and the clever, funny men we know they are.

I liked Don's protective streak, and chuckled over his worries that Alan was going to kill him. The note at the end was the icing on the cake.

Good luck with the exams!
1st endeavor chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
I loved the story and the e-mail was especially cute. I could picture it happening exactly like this.
Patty chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Well done. I like it a lot. Don's final note to Charlie was worth the price of admission.

Calling Charlie Chuck was just what Don would do and his parting comment showed his faith

in Charlie, that he was confident he'd do the Eppes name proud.
Etta chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Have no fear - NOBODY can legally carry a gun after two days of training.