Reviews for Deep Purple
lady salvator chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
That was awesome 2 thumbs up :-)
Smileface2012 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Wow! Neat fic xD

Good job :D
apatia-a chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Wow that story was great!

That story was romantic to the curve!
Bununny chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
hehe even I'm Canadian and don't spell color with a u hehe I liked the story to
animeXmangaXobsessed chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
SO GOD! I LOVE IT~
Zam98 chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Ha, great job! Very good one-shot! I really liked the paining (great descriptions!) - it made the story quite a lot better then just one of the random sex scenes you can find everywhere. ...Not to mention that the sex itself was very hot... heh. Loved it!

xoxox

~Ruu
XOiHeartMiloOX chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Wow, this was really good!
Danny chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
i thought that it was actually one of the best 'rated M' ritsuka x soubi fics I've read so far. Good job!

The best part of it, was that it was original. Others of the same topic all just blur together.
Fiara Fantasy chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
As another artist i so enjoyed this. ;P your imagery with emotions to paint is gorgeous, i love how you can take the passion to the picture. I've only ever tried that with peoples voices. Now you've got me interested! ;)
xCecilex chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
lol. Just a tiny plot, ne? I thought it was excellent and wonderful and brilliant and makes me feel very inadequate in my own writing capabilities, so go you and your wonderful writing!:) It was brilliant!
seximonki chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
haha! OMG! The best Loveless fic I've read so far! AWESOME!
samayooo chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
I think you did wonderfully. :3

You have a great way with words and then, to add to it by using something you know. w

Kudos for you ~
karen chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
This was so awesome and hot and full of emotions that i just love it! You need to write more of this, was perfect!
Aiko'sNeko chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
YAY!

thats a good way to think about painting and to make a painting.
Kazumi Dynamite chapter 1 . 5/8/2008