Reviews for The Girl From The Rift
JustAPoisonApple chapter 7 . 1/16/2009
Hello. I really like your story- Sal the solar surfer was a great creation! I would love to read more. If your up to it...
sexybeardedlover chapter 3 . 12/16/2008
omg! thats so cool! i love it!
sexybeardedlover chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
yay! hes wearing the blue suit! thats the best!

waht fun. i like this one.
sexybeardedlover chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
yeya! awesome! sal reminds me a bit of jack...course its a TARDIS key! everyones got one!
Phoenix.Writing chapter 7 . 5/23/2008
That was fun _

Sal was a very interesting OC (her great friend Mr Google!), and I loved the way she sneaked into all their lives-and saved Ianto, obviously, because we need Jack and Ianto to live happily ever after for sure.

I really enjoyed the idea of the Solar Surfers, and I loved Sal's introduction to the team. Jack's shoulders-tee hee hee.
IndeMaat chapter 7 . 5/13/2008
Huh, finished? No offence, but as I noted in my previous review, it's more a collection of anekdotes than a story. I just have the feeling there could have been more.

Anyway, good luck on any future writings.
Ceville chapter 7 . 5/12/2008
Are/have you written/gonna write any other stories about Sal and the Doctor's adventures?
Perfect Pirate Captain chapter 7 . 5/12/2008
Aw nice ending, lovely story :D
Baconaise-Light chapter 7 . 5/12/2008
OMG IT'S OVER? *sob*

it was a great story- i loved it. it was my highlight of the day/week/whatever whenever you updated. please continue to write- and i will continue to review your AMAZING work.

x
Ceville chapter 6 . 5/12/2008
Poor Sal.

She wants someone to love.

T3T

Is the Doctor gonna make an appearance?

x3
bbmcowgirl chapter 6 . 5/11/2008
Well, maybe just for a second I was a little worried, but not really, if that makes any sense. Thank God Sal followed even after they said they didn't need help. Shows what they know. I am glad J/I finally told each other they loved each other. Just hope they aren't embarrassed about it after the adrenaline mwears off. Great chapter.

Judy
Baconaise-Light chapter 6 . 5/11/2008
THIS IS SO ADORABLE I THINK I'M GONNA CRY!

how do you do it?

agh, i love it so much i'm reading it again.

update update
Ceville chapter 5 . 5/7/2008
I really love this idea!

It's original and wicked to boot!

Why don't I have cool plot bunnies like this?

Mine are all boring...

T3T
IndeMaat chapter 5 . 5/7/2008
The story is a collection of anekdotes, like a personal archive of home-movies. They're good anekdotes, though I think Owen's characterization is a bit off (I can't imagine him blushing). And the anekdotes work okay for now, but in the long run I think I'd like some more story development, character development, a story told in more scenes than just the one needed for an anekdote.
Forest Archer chapter 5 . 5/6/2008
I've been really enjoying this story and only just realised that I've not reviewed yet!

*Pauses for -shock horror!- moment*

So this is me, rectifying the situation.

I really love this story! Ianto's parting line in that chapter was brilliant. And the whole 'I-can't-kiss-Ianto-so-Owen-kiss-him-for-me' thing.

Sal's a great character, and I seriously envy that board. Mhm, my idea for Sal's adventures is that I jump into your story and nick her surf board. I'd probably fall off soon as stand on it, but that's not the point at all.

And poor Ianto! He's still not got his turn... Hope he does soon!

So, yeah, long review. But that's always good.

Great work, and I look forward to an update!