Reviews for Whatever's Left
lachicarebelde22 chapter 9 . 9/6/2015
Will you be writting more?
nightfall chapter 10 . 7/2/2013
Why wont you update? Please finish this story.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/27/2013
Also, I want to say how much I loved that Peyton is the one with the steely strength now. And that she has the wisdom to see through Nathan's anger and into his true feelings. I know on the show, Peyton was always written as Brooke's shadow and the underdog, but she's the one with the moral compass, despite failings as all humans are apt to do, she does have a strong sense of right and wrong. I loved her entering into the lion's den knowing exactly what she has in store for her. Well, I think it's noble.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/27/2013
damn it. At least we got a glimmer of hope before you stopped writing this incredibly painful but wonderful story. It gives up hope that this was a real and honest to God turning point for their future as real grown ups. Anyway, thanks for what you did so far, and who knows, maybe someday you might get the writing bug again.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/27/2013
O thank God. The real Peyton emerges. Well, season 1 Peyton, which is like one of the best tv characters ever, before the writers, for some stupid, idiotic reason decided to ruin their own creation. I pretty much want to echo your AN, and thanks for giving us back the Peyton that was introduced to us in the first place. Yippee
Guest chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
God, this is so frustrating. This Peyton, indecisive and meekly subservient at the very presence of Lucas Scott. Jesus, was she this spineless on the show. I don't remember. So many chapters, so many years, over 7 frigging years and she still can't move on. Come on blondie, get away from your chains already. Why the hell are you still in Tree Hill. Do you need a collar with Lucas Scott's property on it or something. Sorry, I'm ranting, because she's got so much potential and using none of it. As long as she's with Lucas, she'll be nothing more than an accessory. Way to go Peyton, made your bed now. Or how about you cut the leash yourself and take charge for once. I apologize again, end my rant here. Peyton is actually one of my favorite characters when she isn't pinning for Lucas. I'm so invested in this Pathan that I'm pretty devastated by her lack of strength, and for the record, I personally don't think she's this spineless or that she's incapable of escaping Lucas's bull.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
O, O, Peyton is starting to do the coping thing again. I really wish she'd just get over Lucas already. Yeah, yeah, true love and all that. whatever, she's always so damn miserable with Lucas. no life, no spark, just pinning. I never liked that version of Peyton. It's so not who was introduced at the beginning. This is a PATHAN fic right. Even if it isn't finished, it should head in that direction, I hope. I'm a Peyton over Leyton kind of fan, and just want her back to having some attitude and feistiness.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
Well, I know this was never finished, but I'm so very suckered by your terrific writing and this very, very possible Pathan. This chapter was truly beautiful and puts Leyton to shame. In an AU, I'd like to think this happened and MS and his less capable writers just didn't have it in them to be so inspired.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
I also want to say that, how Nathan expressed his lost being to Peyton really broke my heart, because much of what he says its actually true. Nathan never really discovered himself at all and once he was pussy whipped by Haley, that's all there was. A whipped Nathan who wasn't allowed to make any mistakes, or Haley would have a fit. I hated how Haley treated Nathan is season 5. it was ridiculous and in all honesty, I never called for how she put him through the ringer in season 1 or is it 2 either. And I started out totally pissed at Nathan.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
wow, this is really, really good. This could have happened. I also think there's a lot of chemistry between Peyton and Nathan that was left unexplored. They forwarded into the Lucas/Peyton/Brooke triangle too quickly. Considering the number of somewhat boring episodes there were in season 2, they really should have explored the Pathan dynamics more as well as developing Nathan's transformation more realistically. He went from real asshole to this virtuous guy too quickly. I hate that the writers never gave us more Pathan, even in friendship, as though they were afraid of the obvious chemistry. This is a really well written story, and make me yearn for Pathan.
em chapter 10 . 5/15/2012
This is one of the best stories on FF! Just spent the whole evening reading it and I just love it!
On the Hill chapter 10 . 4/10/2012
Okay, that's long enough I'm gonna need a review. Why the hell is everyone acting like Nathan and Payton cheated. Haley divorced Nathan and They have nothing to feel sorry for. Or is everyone mad because Nathan and Peyton weren't supposed to move on, they were just supposed to be miserable while goodie-to-shoes Haley and do-no-wrong Lucas went on to be happy in front of them. Fuck that. Nathan was always a good dad, Haley using Jamie as a pawn in this just because she's hurt is tasteless and spiteful. Lucas needs to be punched and Haley needs to be slapped. They always act like they are so much better than everybody else, well we can review the season's if they need an reality check.
lachicarebelde22 chapter 10 . 10/5/2011
Are u ever going to write more pls say yes I hate that brooke didn't take peytons side
RainbowShelby chapter 10 . 4/6/2011
please tell me you're going to continue this story? i love it

Shelbs
EmmaJoie chapter 10 . 7/26/2010
pleaseeeeeee please, please! finish this story.

i love it!