Reviews for Everything is Perfect or is it ?
angelbaby90 chapter 12 . 8/11/2011
sweet buffalo sabres are my team... so happy you use them in ur story thxs :)
Anna C. Weasley chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
They are so adorable! I wonder what will happen when George and Nora find out about them and her pregnancy...
Pointless.Love chapter 23 . 9/30/2010
Loved the story, was a bit shocked at times cuz I kind of like Nora, but it totally worked in the story. And I have to say, pregnantCasey rambling on about Twilight with such moodswing, fantastic! It was a LOL moment!
Jazmingirl chapter 22 . 4/3/2009
I like it yes and can I ak you a question is true what you said about twilight the part of bella being pregnant?
Franshes chapter 22 . 1/9/2009
Such lovely story! Aw so CUTE! Ok. Onto the third part great job, you are a great, no super, no awesome write Cherrynuts, keep it up in your future stories

Alice Cullen 1534 chapter 12 . 12/24/2008
babies don't laugh for till about 4 months or later! duh

i mean i don't want to be rude but seriously you need to do research before you write something!
Alice Cullen 1534 chapter 11 . 12/24/2008
it is called a contraction not construction. and it is pushing not pressing!
Alice Cullen 1534 chapter 10 . 12/24/2008
it was good but no onw says my amniotic sac broke... they just say my water broke (it sounds alot less gross)

also in the future you should make the conversations more realistic, cause some of the stuff they say just wouldn't be said like that. but it is still good!
Alice Cullen 1534 chapter 8 . 12/24/2008
ChristineBean chapter 22 . 11/11/2008
Hey there.

I'd bever thought I'd ever read fanfics about Life with Derek, but yours was great!

And I'm expecting another story out of this one, about the kids. :]

I understand if you want a break, but I still want another one to read.

Thanks for entertaining me for all this time.

Hit me up on here sometime.

Well, bye.

itsi3 chapter 22 . 10/20/2008
I loved it! I'ld love to read a 3rd part! Can it have more Lizwin? They are so cute!

minipoison chapter 13 . 10/12/2008
i am soo happy they won! im liking the way this is turning out!

princetongirl chapter 22 . 9/15/2008
loved it update soon
collsmith chapter 22 . 9/13/2008
yes, i do want another part.
sballLuvr5 chapter 22 . 9/12/2008
aw i absolutely loved this story! it was great... great job!