Reviews for Splintered and Broken
AmayaBlack chapter 22 . 1/29
I found this story not long ago and once I started reading it I couldn't stop. I enjoy how the characters, the relationship and the plot where developed. I particularly liked the way the plan to retake the wizarding world was executed .
uwishuwerecool chapter 22 . 1/15
nawwwwww love
D3adlyG33k'sMistress409 chapter 21 . 12/22/2013
Your anecdotal characterization is spot on and so creative! It fits so seemlessly into canon; it has redefined how I can see the characters. Thank you so much for sharing!
DGM
Snarry4life chapter 22 . 12/3/2013
I really likes this story :)
sammyfish chapter 22 . 9/1/2013
This was wonderful. I was hesitant about reading it for numerous reasons, from genre to pairing to setting and beyond, but I'm so glad I did. I loved Dahlia, and Pansy. Ginny's character was stunning and I think I have a new headcanon. And Hermione leading a rebellion (and creating such a progressive and fascinating school from scratch) was perfect. Thanks for such an amazing story :)
Spycig chapter 22 . 8/16/2013
My favourite fanfic to date! I could totally believe Hermione starting her own school and I really enjoyed the way you wrote the story and the characters. This really was a believable alternative ending to DH!
AmberLocke chapter 22 . 8/6/2013
This is one of the best thought out fics I have had the pleasure of reading. You delved into each character with grace and accuracy. I have enjoyed this story. Thank you.
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 7/25/2013
Organization had been the downfall of the Order of the Phoenix, a small loosely-bound and highly informal group. It operated more closely to a book club than to an army. If only they had focused more efforts of recruitment, more of reliable communications to all members, more on regular and orderly meetings, more on standardized training.

-Instead, they had Dumbledore, who depended on a Prophecy and couldn't be bothered to tell anyone all of his plans, or any of them, for that matter. And couldn't trust Snape enough to let him know about Horcruxes.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 7/25/2013
Ok, I see where Hermione had enough money to get started-plus she probably didn't want to mention her parents' money, or what was left after she moved them to Australia.

I'm glad they found Dudder's daughter, though.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
Hermione's school is really interesting; at least she has more qualms about using children as soldiers than Dumbledore had.

But who's paying for all this?
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
Yes, raising a cadre of Muggleborn witches and wizards is certainly a good way to address the imbalance of power here. Luna knows something about Snape that she's not telling, either, or she would not have trusted him.

And dumping horrific amounts of work and meetings on him is certainly one way for Voldemort to keep Snape from seeking more power than he has already.

But Snape is very likely to have a memory modification spell used on him, too.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Excellent beginning. And it's hard for him to be the Order all by himself.
Atiana Gray chapter 22 . 6/23/2013
Thank u so much for this story. I'm still crying as i finish ed it seconds ago. There are some fanfictions that are far better than the JKR originals. There are some stories, which tell the story of Harry Potter far more realistic, dramatic and disturbing... and far less pathetic Ur story is one of these. It's so full of despair, pain and hopelessness, that it is hard to cope with. But still there is so much hope even in the darkest parts, that I went on reading hoping and praying for everything to get well again.
Hopefully Ginny had the chance to meet Harry.

Amazing piece of art. The idea and the storyline are fitting perfect. Thanks for it.
KarenDetroit chapter 22 . 6/12/2013
Excellent story! You took the cardboard figure of Hermione, and the tissue-paper character of Ginny Weasely, and gave them meaning, purpose and continuity. They deserved better treatment, and I'm glad to see them get it.
KarenDetroit chapter 13 . 6/12/2013
Well played! That was clever, the prophecy about HJP.