Reviews for After Death
The Goddess of Anger chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Hmm...I'm gonna go with 'Like'. DUH!

I always thought J K Rowling kinda got corrupt there at the end. The story needed Harry to die, and all the fans said "You can't let him die!" so she just gave up all her morals and made up some crap that let both happen. She should have picked a storyline and stuck with it, darn it!

btw, it was "Nineteen years later", not ten.

Faithfully yours,

GOA.
Isaak chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
weird, but better than the origional ending
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Wow! What an amazing idea. I'm a little asleep, so it took a couple of read-throughs, but once I got it, it was fantastic.
Ginny Potter chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
this is really good:)
Tamaki chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
You have pursued me to review, and thus I shall.

I found the story a bit confusing to some degree. For example, who are those two beings? Are they deities or people we should know? Of course, you probably made it so to be more mystifying, correct?

The writing was good and there was that egnimatic feeling (I hope that is spelled correctly) towards this story. I must ask, is this a one shot, or do you plan to write more?

Besides that line of business, I found it to be very realistic. Not one person would be a hero in a battle, as Neville killed the snake, but it was Ginny (an unexpected person) who finished the Dark Lord off. Interesting in a way because it seems to not only extract revenge for the death of the loved one, but also for what Tom Riddle did to her in the second book. Also realistic for no one would probably cheer as soon as the Dark Lord is dead and defeated. They wouldn't have to energy to be happy after all those deaths and seemingly anti climax (or so the the fighters would probably think for the one who they thought would kill him is dead and it is done by someone filled with much grieve).

I believe this is good, but the ending also makes me question it. Had Harry come back to life? You seem to suggest this when you said," Harry Potter found himself buried in the hugs of his friends,", or was this his own personal Heaven that told him so?

Forgive me if what I say has offended you and if the review isn't all that good and seems too plain or questioning. And that my tone or writing seems rather... montone... at the moment... _

Anyway, hopefully next time I shall write a better review and I look forward to readind more of your stories later on after school. *Bows*

~Tamaki~

PS O.O I can't think of anything to put in this? (I usually have something random to say in the PS relating to a story so... _ )
yellow 13 chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
an interesting executed to.
Rachel chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Hated the real ending.

This was much more powerful and creative.