Reviews for Family Affair
I do love their family.
jj chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
i like this one
Cutiebeary chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
The end is such a twist! I didn't see that coming! So Minato and Itachi were hooking them all along...ha.
Anyways, I think I may have a slight crush on your Naruto (all Naruto characters in your story).
And I feel the need to tell you that this was the funniest story I read so far! :D
BlackProdigy chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Perfection! Pure totall perfection! There was this voice in the back of my head nagging me that Minato and Itachi had set those two suckers up AND I was right. #dances. I love it. Your good.
andysanime chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Oh goodness... poor Naru and Sasu XD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Hahahahahahah i loved the last sentence you wrote "don't you just love family?" made my day xD and make some more sasunaru that couple is too hot
hopeless mitsuki chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
You are right i love my family...even more when i mess with them kind of like itachi with his bro lol
Historia Thirteen chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Haha this was hilarious. xD
Deceptively Sane chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I think I caught on around the time Minato saw them by the dojo. Minato and Itachi are so sneaky (and, yes, sexy too). XD Loved this!
katsekala chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Very funny! Many kisses!
HavenCraze chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
That was super hilarious! Minato and Itachi and so funny hehehe
MusicFan Banana chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
holy- that's a long one-shot

Duh the "matchmakers" were match-uh... maket? yeah that!

Great story.
Narue-Nara-chan chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
I suppose you don't realise it, but the fact is that you made me unable to send you a PM! How cruel! I was going to send you one to review your fics in general, because I like them all (The manga ones, I don't know your other fandoms... Sorry)

I like how you write, and even if my fav goes to a more uke Naruto, I love to see SasuNaru when they act as equals and have FUN with each other.

I love how you make your fics. The ideas are good and well developped. Usually really well passed (I think I reviewed one I thought was a bit rushed) The stories are really interesting! And that takes me to:

I HATE TO LOVE YOUR FICS! Since most of them are uncomplete, it hurts to reach the last chapter there is! You are so cruel TT (Note the little crying emoticon there! It wants you to continue some!)

Anyways, you made it to my favorite authors. Thanks for these wonderfull fics!

I'll head for your livejournal in search for more.
JoanIncarnate chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
i love the interaction between naruto and minato.

and AWWWWWW. no one can beat minato and itachi. :3