Reviews for Joyflying
Mama May-Eye chapter 1 . 5/2/2019
This was kinda cute. I love Starscream fics! Favorited.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Please continue this story it made me want to fly a plane XD
creativesm75 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
nice
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Given that he is not, after all, human, this story humanizes Starscream in a way many don't. An interesting little trip into the mind - er, motherboard - of a Decepticon feared far and wide, and not only by the enemy.
noctaval chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
This is so cute! Ol' Screamer would be mortified if he knew anyone was watching, lol. But a little play is good for everyone!
Sandmiller chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
This oneshot was THE oneshit. I LOVED IT. Starscream has more incentive to argue with Megadong now :D
John Smith chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
As much as a suffering Starscream elates me, I can't help but get fangirly sometimes and dream of a world in which even he finds happiness. This fanfic tickled the squealing fangirl deep down inside (okay, not THAT deep, I confess) and had me grinning ear to ear by the end. I love it!

I especially love the way you ended it on a hopeful note-not only had Starscream found some relief from his constantly destructive mindset, but he embraced it and looks forward to finding peace again soon! E! It's adorable!

Thanks!
Northwest Sage chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
"Jazz: I think he's-playing."

Well done, MT, well done!
Shadir chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Yei! Veru, very funny
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Sweet!
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
This was very funny! Great story!
Crooked chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
That was wonderful! I loved the use of words in this story; it got a little confusing at times, but it gave a good tone to the overall story. You got all of the characters in right-I loved the fact that Optimus was baffled by Starscream's behavior. Well done! I enjoyed it a lot! :)
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
*laughing hysterically*

I have GOT to show this to Oleatus!

She's gonna FLIP!
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
That was another nice bit of fun. I enjoyed Starscream's thoughts and inner turmoil over whether he should goof off or not. Interesting that Skywarp would drag them off to airshows.
cmdrtekk chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
liked this story. A rare/different side/moment for Starscream. Also, a nice look into more or less regular everyday happenings with the Con's and BOts.