Reviews for Zoo Days
Cool story!
Guptanation chapter 17 . 10/29/2014
Loved this chapter... Raphael going on a hunger strike. Absolutely brilliant.
Rubellite Game chapter 17 . 5/21/2014
Keep it Going!
SimpliMe chapter 17 . 3/11/2014
All the hope you built up, the forging of a family pulled back together, the bonding of relationships that were always meant to be...then you dash our hope in the tragedy of reality. I water that happy ending, but how slim those chances actually would be. It just wasn't going to happen.
It is almost painful thinking how the four brothers spent their last days together, preparing for the impossible, holding onto the belief of a successful rebellion from their captors. Their last memories together were actually ones illuminated in hope, rather than falling into despair. But it just make things doubly painful at the end, when Raph seems to want to purge the entire experience, and pretty much his own existence, from memory.
If this is the natural ending to the story, then I can honestly say I'm ok with that... even though the ending is a bit mysterious. Good work.
adelphe24 chapter 17 . 2/8/2014
Meowing girl chapter 17 . 8/19/2013
Aww nooo...your ditching the story NOOooo. Please continue !
Raphie114 chapter 17 . 5/23/2013
Aw.. was nice while it lasted
The familiar black n red, probably the guy from early chapters, who'd wave at him
And going further with my guess, maybe Casey? X3
About the protest, maybe against starving the poor thing?
Raphie114 chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
Hey if he can't read how come he read the NYC shirts, and how come he can solve math problems?
Raphie114 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Aw.. wonder if I shouldn't read this or not, I know I'm gonna frustrated at the end, knowing it'll never get finished OTL
Tarnished Silver chapter 17 . 5/16/2013
PLEASE update! It's an amazing story and I hope you'll finish it!

The Wolf's Shadow chapter 17 . 9/4/2010
Wow. This is an awesome fic. I can't wait till the next chapter. And geez, I really wish those humans would get a clue already.
logan chapter 17 . 5/23/2010
WTF man? Please tell me you plan on continuing this peice of awesomeness! Please? Damn I'm frustrated now! It's like finally getting your hands on a really great book only to find out the last 4 chapters are missing and the author fell off the face of the earth so you KNOW youll never find out the end. Please please PLEASE finish writing this!
M chapter 17 . 5/23/2010
This is such a great read! But the last update was from 2008? Ugh!

I'm begging you to please please finish this! You really have their personalities down perfectly and I normally HATE reading AU's of sorts, but this had me glued from beginning to end.
Autumn Daughter chapter 17 . 1/22/2010
I sure hope this isn't the end. In fact, I hope they'll get back together soon, maybe even able to escape.

Look forward to next chapter of this extremely intresting story.
MidnightMoonWarrior chapter 17 . 1/20/2010
I like the different view, please update soon!