Reviews for Lessons In Leaving
DobbyRoxMySox chapter 4 . 1/10/2012
Wow this was just gorgeous:) You got both characters down so perfectly! I really loved this fic, thanks for writing it!
twin who likes to travel chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
I guess you decided to go with the sweet effect this time. Well, it worked.
twin who likes to travel chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
This one was ok. It would have been better if Faith hadn't stopped her, but I can kind of understand why she did.
twin who likes to travel chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
I definitely like this one better than the first, but you stop with the "defo". I find it kind of annoying.
twin who likes to travel chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
This one is good, but I hope I like the endings for the others a little bit more.
tjemd chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Yes, this was posted years ago, and yes, you may have moved on from the fandom since then.

Nevertheless, you deserve another review, and I wanted to say I very much appreciate the opportunity to read four versions of "What if..." this happened? Your prose is more than competent, I loved your interpretation of the characters, and the settings were fun as well. Thank you very much for the post.
tked chapter 4 . 5/2/2008
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! I loved these short fics! I've been away brom Buffy fics for awhile and these were perfect to get back into the flow with. I can't wait to read more of your latest work, Electra!
meetwickedfaith chapter 4 . 5/2/2008
these were four slices of fuffy goodness. love your work!
craftyns99 chapter 4 . 4/29/2008
This was great and I've loved all four of the stories
Samy chapter 2 . 4/16/2008
E! Great story! Now if only the comics were like these... I think I'd be in heaven! XD

Looking forward for more!
AstronautZombieBerndi chapter 2 . 4/16/2008
love the different Italian lines...
rizylee chapter 2 . 4/15/2008
i really like these first two chapters and i'm thinkin there's definete potential for many more, so i'm really hoping you continue. very well written ; )
freakinscootertime chapter 2 . 4/15/2008
That was all kinds of sweet, definitely a nice follow up to the angst. Keep these coming! I can't wait to read more ]
Samy chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Wow. I love the way you write. So captivating. Cant wait for more chapters!
freakinscootertime chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Aw man, that was so wonderfully angsty

But dammit, Faith should have stayed with her!

Can't wait to see more