Reviews for Twilight to Dawn

Please keep it coming!
kodakuramac chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Looks good!
let me in chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
So far one of fewer twilight continuations that actually stick to the characters and seems realistic. Both Edward and Bella actually speak with the vocabulary level in the books and are protective of each other. Perhaps I've been skimming (not reading) a few too many of the teeny bopper 5th grade vocab with no realistic plot...but so far yours is promising...keep it up!
3gymnastsmom chapter 2 . 4/20/2008
Read it again, and it's really good. Keep going! Remember to show your images to the audience instead of telling us. :) Can't wait for CH3!
JimeLakesCullen chapter 2 . 4/20/2008
Heyy nicee stOryy

pleasee continuee

;*

thnxx
mhgdjrwjdvlb chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Yay Rosalie!
mhgdjrwjdvlb chapter 2 . 4/19/2008
o, is that foreshadowing I spy in the last part? This is pretty good. Kind of common, not very unique, but for all I know, taht might change
ATimeForWolves chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
I think this is awesome so far and I can't wait to see where it goes!

Keep up the amazing work! And please update soon!
Sarah307 chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
I really liked the firtst chapter! Update soon!
Goo82 chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
I love it so far, can't wait for the update :)
mio-cantante chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
hey! this is randkest806 from over at fans of stephenie meyer and twilight on cafemom. this story is good so far, despite a few typos (don't worry, i do it ALL the time). If you keep updating i will definitely keep reading it!
Skipper chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
I love it! It's really well-written, which is hard to find in most fan fics. You should continue the story, and at the moment, I can't think of hardly anything that I think should be improved. Good Luck! :)
chelabella chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
THAT WAS GREAT PLEASE KEEP WRITING!
Stormy Midnight chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Great so far. I can't wait to see what you do with the rest of it.

Keep up the good work! :)

-Ash