Reviews for The Price of Life
Lexi chapter 13 . 5/19
Paused reading when I saw what Sakura was saying to Ino. Bitch needs to learn her place or be put down. Spreading rumors and gossip like this was part of why you were kicked out of being Baachan's apprentice you stubborn ungrateful bitch!(it's like 2am which is when I REALLY get into a good fanfic)
Fmaderpy2002 chapter 12 . 5/19
WOO! Serves, that bitch right! Ps I came up with a fanfic idea thanks to this so thank you! Ps you rule and your fan fiction (only one I read so far) is awesome. It's so nice and long with a multitude of chapters that aren't to big or small making for a great Ineedabreakforlikefivetotweentyminutes break or quick read. Now if you will please excuse me I have a fanfic to finishe reading (or at least two more chapters.) so I must bid you fare well. X3
K chapter 31 . 1/31
Ohhh~ so Gai holds the title Friend. I love this story, and I hope you update soon!
childishbear98 chapter 31 . 1/9/2015
I want Update! Update! XD
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 31 . 11/16/2014
Please update! :D
SnowWhiteDemon chapter 31 . 8/15/2014
At first I was a little confused but i really do love this story and it's so close to being finished. I hope you could continue to write this please!
The Waunderer chapter 31 . 6/28/2014
I am sincerely hoping you may come back to this story and if you d not I will have no choice but to read another story (which I'll do anyway but you don't need to know that )
icecatfire chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
ignore ANY haters out there i LOVE this! who is the girl that helped him i REALLY want to know. :) keep going!
d011 chapter 31 . 11/14/2013
Wonderful story! I love the character development in Sakura and Kakashi! I look forward to the next chapter :D
bookworm chapter 31 . 7/12/2012
...*speechless*...This was really righting,please.
Guest chapter 31 . 6/29/2012
any chance u will continue this? ur so close to finishing this work, i have not lost faith...
Tempest S chapter 31 . 10/23/2011
So is this story abandoned or just on hiatus?
Ancantsia chapter 31 . 8/12/2011
Please tell me the story is on a hiartus and not abandoned. Its such a wonderful story and I would enjoy reading what happens next and who he has chosen for each of his titles :)
Hammerchuckery chapter 8 . 4/11/2011
Whatever happened to forever emo Sasuke? Everyone misses him. Moping around spouting off scathing remakes. Sigh.
Hammerchuckery chapter 6 . 4/11/2011
Problem with the questioning is that they are all in the same room. No one is segregated from telling their version of the incident.