Reviews for The Price of Life
I want Update! Update! XD
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 31 . 11/16/2014
Please update! :D
SnowWhiteDemon chapter 31 . 8/15/2014
At first I was a little confused but i really do love this story and it's so close to being finished. I hope you could continue to write this please!
The Waunderer chapter 31 . 6/28/2014
I am sincerely hoping you may come back to this story and if you d not I will have no choice but to read another story (which I'll do anyway but you don't need to know that )
icecatfire chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
ignore ANY haters out there i LOVE this! who is the girl that helped him i REALLY want to know. :) keep going!
d011 chapter 31 . 11/14/2013
Wonderful story! I love the character development in Sakura and Kakashi! I look forward to the next chapter :D
bookworm chapter 31 . 7/12/2012
...*speechless*...This was really righting,please.
Guest chapter 31 . 6/29/2012
any chance u will continue this? ur so close to finishing this work, i have not lost faith...
Tempest S chapter 31 . 10/23/2011
So is this story abandoned or just on hiatus?
Ancantsia chapter 31 . 8/12/2011
Please tell me the story is on a hiartus and not abandoned. Its such a wonderful story and I would enjoy reading what happens next and who he has chosen for each of his titles :)
Hammerchuckery chapter 8 . 4/11/2011
Whatever happened to forever emo Sasuke? Everyone misses him. Moping around spouting off scathing remakes. Sigh.
Hammerchuckery chapter 6 . 4/11/2011
Problem with the questioning is that they are all in the same room. No one is segregated from telling their version of the incident.
Hammerchuckery chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
That's one beautiful intro. Now I hope the story won't disappoint.
Der Adler des Mondes chapter 31 . 3/20/2011
Despite being a year I still wait for the update to this story.

Why? Because these kinds Of stories don't come by everyday. I am lucky to find one!
Evci chapter 31 . 12/13/2010