Reviews for Color
Kranna 25 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
This story made me cry... aww... I had Reks on my mind a whole lot and had the urge to read something about him. Why is everything about him so beautifully tragic? I loved this story. Please, write more about Reks.
Sanluris chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
He does need more love. I thought the game would wind back round to Reks and tell us what happened to him and why he just collapsed, maybe how he got back, but no...the start of Vaan's journey was two years after that I found out later. Your story did give me a little pulse of hope that in a crazy way he'd still be alive, and usually I'm too rooted in the actual game or whatever to have that kind of hope. It was a good story...sad, yes...I wished Reks had come back too. When I saw him in the hospital room he looked hypnotized really, or deep in shock, but he just looked so broken and sad. The poor guy (hugs)

Yours was a good story, and nicely written, too. I didn't see many mistakes, and I liked that you extended the time a little, with Vaan trying to break through to his brother. Your writing makes it so that I believe Reks heard Vaan, deep down somewhere. Anyway... You wrote this story well.