Reviews for Cake and Sarcasm
V-ChanUzumakiLSSJ chapter 17 . 2/17
This was pretty enjoyable and the creativity definitely showed. I liked how you went about with this story and how you didn't make your story follow the Death Note events the exact same way. I believe that's the first time I saw that so far. Great job on the story overall and the epilogue as well.
Mugiwara Otome chapter 17 . 6/10/2013
Beautiful story... Can we please have an epilouge for the epilouge? Pretty please with a cherry on top? :)
Ryuno chu chapter 17 . 5/24/2013
I love that. Everyone was all sad and depressed and then it's like 'Just kidding, guys!' xD
PaNiCiNgReBeLaNgElS chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
Okay so I love the protagonist so far. Every Fanfic I read so far has the protag as smart as L or likes sweets in an over amount and its nice to see a character that has different characteristics. It really cheeses me when they make the protag basically have the personality of the romantic interest. So great work!
Hiken08 chapter 16 . 3/17/2013
OMG! this is soo amazing... i love it so much, and the ending.. it really made me cry T.T

Silence Shout chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I loved this fanfiction. You really get L's personality, which is really the most important for me, in a DN fanfiction. Really impressive. I can read this over and over, again and again. Wonderful.
HelloThereWideWorld chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I loved this! And the ending.. it made me cry! This is amazing!
Jestie Uchiha chapter 17 . 10/28/2012
Great ending! Loved how the story differed from the manga!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/29/2012
FUCK! that was such an effing! Awesome story! I loved it! Holyshit that's amazing! Wow now I really want you to make a sequel haha I absolutely am in love with this story!
Chellyisback chapter 17 . 6/17/2012
YES! HELL FUCKING YES! YUPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! XD now im happy, dude i almost cried the previous chapter! but i kind of wanted to know what would have happened!
GodsOfDeathLikeApples chapter 17 . 2/8/2012
Whoa. Was not expecting that.
GodsOfDeathLikeApples chapter 4 . 2/8/2012
Oh wow. This is awesome. It was so funny when Matsuda was like

"She can take pictures with her mind?"
xxyangxx2006 chapter 17 . 11/12/2011
Absolutely one of the best DN fanfics I've ever read! And I love the ending more than you canever know!
L makes the world go around chapter 4 . 10/31/2011
nawww...That was cute :3 L is such a cute pervert.
ILOVETHIS chapter 9 . 8/30/2011
I love the Alice in wonderland motif in this chapter. Sigh madhatter and Alice should have been together. Bet L thought the same or compared their relationship to his and hitmoe's. Anyway great chapter!