Reviews for Insomnia
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
This has been my favourite fanfiction for the past few captured the character's personalities perfectly and this story means so much to me, it feels like it's an 'official' part of Miego's story...This story has made me laugh and cry it's just perfect 3 I was very afraid that you'd removed it because I couldn't find it and I'm so glad it's still here! Thank-you!
Shiek927 chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
It's been so long since you updated! any thoughts about continuing?

I do recommend adding more description though like the previous reviewer said. It would be make these alot simpler to read and improve the story greatly then just them talking back and forth.
Rahh Gumba Foo chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Hey, I'm so glad I read through all of this, because it was really good! You have some witty lines in your writing- and your characterization of Diego is absolutely perfect.

The one thing I want to mention, though, is that I think your writing could use a little more description. It's pretty much all-conversation now... but if you add descriptions about the settings, character's feelings, etc... your writing would be even greater! Just a thought.

Can't wait for the next chapter!