Reviews for Hands
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
I guessed that Raoul would die... But I never expected that Christine would fall in love with Meg. O.O
CourtneyRBowman chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Omg I did Norbert that coming... Nor did I like the pairing lol
outruntheavalanche chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
I loved this :D Never enough Phantom slash.
Elspeth Dramatique chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
Yay! Death to the fop! But seriously, Meg? It's not over is it? I want to know how this will turn out.
GazInsanity chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
WOW! This makes sense! LALALA. XD One of the first stories I've read about Christine that make sense XD Goodjob!
Akatala chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
Where's the rest of it? O.o?
Diva Mamma chapter 1 . 5/30/2002
Creepy... That gave me shivers. And where is Erik during all of this? That's so gothic and mortifying. I've had days like that... My friends and I had been wondering about a C/M relationship.

Tee hee! I liked it. I'm not sure if I want you to continue or not...
AriesSolar chapter 1 . 5/4/2002
Okay, I'm confussed. This is freaky...maybe I wasn't paying attention. O_o?
Erika chapter 1 . 3/28/2002
Y'know I was expecting this to be an Erik/Christine romance. The ending was a bit shocking but the Raoul death was good. I, as a lot of people do, also have a great dislike for that fop. *grins*
Chaotic-Pengiun chapter 1 . 2/26/2002
To tell you the absolute truth, I read the Raoul and Erik one you reviewed..even though that story was TWISTED
Julie H Too lazy to sign in. Sorry chapter 1 . 12/17/2001
Wow, what a twist at the end! I'd never have thought it was Meg! Loved it!
Aerisa chapter 1 . 12/16/2001
ok, first of all, i LOVE the a/n! secondly: woooooah, did NOT see that coming at all.
Niam Ryat chapter 1 . 10/10/2001
Hmmmm. HMMMMM. Hmmmm. Veeeeery interesting. Very surprising, what a twist. I think I like it. Hehehe, no, I definately like it. What a fun idea. Hehehehehehe.
Girl-fascinated-by-voices chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
*passes out* I'll review this when I recover... *recovers* Well, personally I prefer E/C stories but this was interesting and, hey, it could have happened.
Hamilcar chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
Damn straight. It's about time this section started seeing something other than E/C or E/M pairings - and a nice yuri it was too. (After all, F/A yaoi really doesn't count THAT much)