Reviews for Ultimate Deception
LauraBolton chapter 20 . 11/9/2014
This is by far the best story I have ever read. I love the amount of love, drama, fear. Everything. The ending chapters with Elliot and Olivia and the babies were just perfect. I almost cried.
iHATEamarorollins chapter 20 . 10/12/2014
Great nice
skyely1995 chapter 20 . 3/16/2014
please continue
cinderella chapter 20 . 3/18/2012
Had to read this again!Just beautiful!Fantastic job!E/O Foreverrrr!
Bia Benson chapter 20 . 1/16/2012
AWESOME! Best story ever!

Good work
donewiththisdomain chapter 18 . 8/24/2011
Haha! "good gravy" reminds me of my aunts October outdoor wedding a few years back, her bffs husband is from england, and when he relized how could it was he was like "brass monkeys, it's cold out there!" it was Hillarious! Lol!
SvuDayDreamer chapter 20 . 11/2/2008
awuhh! I fucking loved it!

like seriously do effing sweet and horrific and yayaa and oh noo!

ya get what I mean? good. (: lol

~*adds to favs*~
meepette179 chapter 10 . 9/28/2008
loving it
mariskafan2012 chapter 6 . 9/13/2008
oh please, the little mermaid is like the best movie ever. lol. i think i'm sadder than you though because it's still one of my top ten .

i'm LOVING this story (:
mariskafan2012 chapter 3 . 9/11/2008
omg this is so good. but u spelled SUV like SVU. lol. force of habit i suppose )

so i'm not really diggin this jim guy, but i love mia, she soo cute. and i loved how liv and el are reunited finally, excited to see what happens when she tells him mia's his )
Bookworm0485 chapter 20 . 9/8/2008
HI, first i'd like to say that this is a great story and i enjoyed thoroughly. I was wondering if you wouldn't mind emailing a copy of chapter 17 or a summary of said chapter. was being stupid and would'nt load the whole page the only part i read was: Oh my god I hate college so much! (I just had to get that out.) That's the only thing that loaded. If for some reason this is not possible that's ok i was just wanting to know what happened in that chapter. Thank You either way,

~Books
EvilAndRegal chapter 20 . 6/3/2008
I love this story! And thanks for the review:)

xo, Bash
BiGTiVaFaN09 chapter 20 . 5/6/2008
great story... keep up the good work..
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 20 . 5/6/2008
kinda sad to see this story end but i hope that you will do a sequal that it a happy story with Elliot and Olivia and Mia. great story with this one.
Sasha.Rizzoli chapter 20 . 5/6/2008