Reviews for Alphabet
7kstar chapter 7 . 7/26/2015
Poor Maxie getting whiplash. Positive that Alec is gone, but you gotta love his comebacks. Mole is such a softie but loved his excuses. Enjoyed them.
Jen10Jen chapter 7 . 1/30/2015
Wish you would've continued throught the whole alphabet. I've really enjoyed these...
Guest chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
This is amazing and hilarious. Alec’s inner monologue is perfect.
scmumsy chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
Go on girl...get your Man! LOL
lilyoftheval5 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I can't decide which of these two angsty stories is better - Anything or Brick - but thumbs up for both of them.

They are definitely favourites of mine in this alphabet soup.
wyntertwilight chapter 7 . 8/25/2008
Aaw! Of course Mole came back for his two most favouritest transgenics ever! I love that he claimed it was for his cigars, though XD

That was brilliant, a really unique take on "Last", I really enjoyed it. I like how you kept using the word with different meanings throughout the ficlet, and the last line (:-P) was great.

Still loving these, I'm looking forward to more!
wyntertwilight chapter 6 . 8/25/2008
*squees* Oh, I LOVED this! I actually cannot describe how awesome this was. It was so funny and sad and sweet and amusing and just PERFECTLY Alec! The style of it was just great, how it was almost like one giant ramble and I adored all of Alec's little childish comments, and the way he kept trying to convince himself that saying something would be all for Mole XD

Seriously awesome. And I loved Max going after him, great ending! Great work!
EarmuffedAmazon chapter 7 . 8/16/2008
Can I Just Say, I Love Your Stories? Oh Look. I Did. Excellent Job! Looking Forward to the Next One!
whateverfor chapter 7 . 8/12/2008
Loving these stories so far, can't wait for your next update!
darkaznangel452 chapter 7 . 8/12/2008
awesome! although there was no MA, i loved it anyways! :) update soon

ariana
src13 chapter 7 . 8/12/2008
Loved Kiss, and Last was awesome (any chance you might add more?)
JG chapter 6 . 8/11/2008
That was hilarious. All of Alec's frantic thinking and all his rationalizations…it kept me smiling the whole way through. And hey, it was all for Mole anyway.

I like it when "he's the wrong guy" popped out of Alec's mouth. It wasn't an "I love you", but it was enough that Max realized his feelings for her. Those two can be so emotionally retarded.

And a perfect ending too. I liked how Alec was hoping she would say "I love you" (not that he cared or anything), and the detail that he had told her at least fifty trillion times that he hated weddings during the planning of hers. Thought is was great how it turned out weddings really weren't so bad as long as he got the girl.

All in all, I totally loved this!
p3karen chapter 7 . 8/11/2008
Great chapter, loved it :)
CherryWolf713 chapter 7 . 8/11/2008
I loved this - it had everything : action, a little romance, no Logan (the best part, btw! lol) There's only one thing I'm wondering...did Dalton make it out?

Melissa
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 7 . 8/11/2008
Oh man! Talk about action packed. Guns, running, bombs, and alomst-death. Loved it so much! Hahaha. Alec really was built to last huh? And good ole Mole, he wasn't gonna leave his two favorite people behind. Super good! UPDATE SOON!

~Chica~