Reviews for Deception Unveiled
Zorra Reed chapter 16 . 2/4
OMG that was one of the best Jem stories I've ever read! I love the conflict and resolution you have through out it, and how you blended it right back into key events from the series. Wonderful ending!
Prairie Chik chapter 16 . 11/2/2015
So in May, after seeing the Jem and the Holograms movie preview, I came to to soothe my broken heart, knowing my fellow Jem Fans and Fanfiction writers could come up with much better storylines. Low and behold I discovered this little gem (no pun intended).
I returned to re-read it this week and had to tell you how much I love this story. You weave a plot so believable by staying true to the original characters and your imagery is beautiful. In fact, in chapter 9 you had me dreaming about Rio in nothing but buttoned- down jeans, all bare-chested, tanned abs, beer bottle at his lips...I digress.
You have inspired me to embrace NaNoWriMo and work on my own Jem fanfiction this month. When I post it I hope you will check it out and I sincerely hope to read more of your Jem fanfiction in the future.

Lady K
Traitor of All Traitors chapter 16 . 8/18/2015
Hey, like the song itself, I believe in happy endings.
Traitor of All Traitors chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
The story's good, and it reminds me of what Aunt May Parker told Peter in The Amazing Spider-Man: "Secrets have a cost. They're not free. Not then, not ever."

This applies to everyone, including Jerrica/Jem, who lives a secret life that benefits the Starlight Girls.
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 16 . 9/13/2014
OUTRAGEOUS! FAR OUT! GROOVY! However, a good crossover involving a benefit to raise funds for BISHOP COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL? BISHOP COUNTY is the jurisdiction of one CAPTAIN JOHN SEBASTIAN CAIN, Sheriff of BISHOP COUNTY on the TV classic of "B.J. & THE BEAR". Now as I recall, B.J. (BILLIE JOE) McKAY was an owner-operator; a self-employed truck driver, and BEAR was the name of his pet chimpanzee who was named after football coach BEAR BRYANT from the U. of ALABAMA at TUSCALOOSA. Just keep it in mind.
IWasNeverReal chapter 16 . 7/6/2014
This was amazing! I've always loved this story, thank you for writing it!
GraphicsChyk chapter 16 . 5/28/2014
As someone who lived watching this show back when it first aired I was thrilled to find and read your story. Thank you for taking me back in time. Great story.
nblkolt chapter 16 . 5/26/2014
I loved this story! I wish things had gone this way! Very well written!

Thanks for sharing!
Natalie chapter 16 . 5/8/2014
I just finished this story. I cried a lot. So many feels! It was nicely written and I was very pleased with how you kept the characters in character. Honestly I wish this scenario had happened in the show. I think Rio deserved to know about Jem/Jerrica. But if that had happened I would not have had your wonderful fanfiction to read so all in all it was worth it.
Darren chapter 16 . 4/16/2014
I reviewed your story several chapters ago. In the words of Triple H, I have 2 words for you:

TRULY OUTRAGEOUS!

5 stars!

Beautiful ending to keep Jerrica/Rio together, Rio to slightly adjust to what he believed in, and Jem winning Glitter and Gold over her fierce rivals. Thank you very much, too bad TV never picked up on Jerrica telling Rio who she was, big mistake there on Jem. It's thanks to writers like us that we can amend the wrongs.
T chapter 16 . 12/21/2013
Great story. Loved every bit of it.
jwrg13 chapter 14 . 12/9/2013
I'm so happy to see you are continuing this story! You are a great writer and I can't wait to see what lies ahead.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
This is so amazing. This is how season one dhouldve ended. Now im just craving for MORE!
aja chapter 13 . 7/27/2013
This whole story is a roller coaster. I cannot wait for whatever is next.
trueGeek chapter 13 . 7/17/2013
I like this. You are doing a good job at capturing the most likely feelings of the characters. I also like (especially in this chapter) how you are going round and round to the point where you are slightly annoyed with the character just because it's probably how it would play out.
Keep writing please!