Reviews for Deception Unveiled
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 16 . 9/13/2014
OUTRAGEOUS! FAR OUT! GROOVY! However, a good crossover involving a benefit to raise funds for BISHOP COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL? BISHOP COUNTY is the jurisdiction of one CAPTAIN JOHN SEBASTIAN CAIN, Sheriff of BISHOP COUNTY on the TV classic of "B.J. & THE BEAR". Now as I recall, B.J. (BILLIE JOE) McKAY was an owner-operator; a self-employed truck driver, and BEAR was the name of his pet chimpanzee who was named after football coach BEAR BRYANT from the U. of ALABAMA at TUSCALOOSA. Just keep it in mind.
IWasNeverReal chapter 16 . 7/6/2014
This was amazing! I've always loved this story, thank you for writing it!
GraphicsChyk chapter 16 . 5/28/2014
As someone who lived watching this show back when it first aired I was thrilled to find and read your story. Thank you for taking me back in time. Great story.
nblkolt chapter 16 . 5/26/2014
I loved this story! I wish things had gone this way! Very well written!

Thanks for sharing!
Natalie chapter 16 . 5/8/2014
I just finished this story. I cried a lot. So many feels! It was nicely written and I was very pleased with how you kept the characters in character. Honestly I wish this scenario had happened in the show. I think Rio deserved to know about Jem/Jerrica. But if that had happened I would not have had your wonderful fanfiction to read so all in all it was worth it.
Darren chapter 16 . 4/16/2014
I reviewed your story several chapters ago. In the words of Triple H, I have 2 words for you:

TRULY OUTRAGEOUS!

5 stars!

Beautiful ending to keep Jerrica/Rio together, Rio to slightly adjust to what he believed in, and Jem winning Glitter and Gold over her fierce rivals. Thank you very much, too bad TV never picked up on Jerrica telling Rio who she was, big mistake there on Jem. It's thanks to writers like us that we can amend the wrongs.
T chapter 16 . 12/21/2013
Great story. Loved every bit of it.
jwrg13 chapter 14 . 12/9/2013
I'm so happy to see you are continuing this story! You are a great writer and I can't wait to see what lies ahead.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
This is so amazing. This is how season one dhouldve ended. Now im just craving for MORE!
aja chapter 13 . 7/27/2013
This whole story is a roller coaster. I cannot wait for whatever is next.
ponies.everywhere chapter 13 . 7/17/2013
I like this. You are doing a good job at capturing the most likely feelings of the characters. I also like (especially in this chapter) how you are going round and round to the point where you are slightly annoyed with the character just because it's probably how it would play out.
Keep writing please!
jwrg13 chapter 13 . 6/23/2013
Hey, just wanted to say you have done a terrific job with this story. You have really captured each character's personality (to include Jerrica's Jem persona). It looks like it's been awhile, but I hope you update soon and plan on finishing. Like another reviewer said, you are touching much more on the storyline we all wanted but never really got.
WaywardWanderer chapter 13 . 5/7/2013
PLEASE UPDATE! This is the ending that I never got in the show, I really love your story, and it's killing me to wait. Please keep writing!
feli3 chapter 13 . 4/2/2013
I hope you continue with this brilliant story. I am really enjoying it. I hope Rio comes to his senses before its too late.
crystalrose78 chapter 13 . 3/6/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter!