Reviews for Little Packages
more please
Okay
bookworm661 chapter 16 . 5/20
I hope you will soon be able to update your stories. I enjoy them, especially this one.
orangemavis chapter 16 . 2/18
I hope you come back to this someday, it's a lovely story.
Snapefan1983 chapter 13 . 6/4/2015
Did the headmaster know about hermione and SEVERUS? Severus growled and Dumbledore chuckled. He may be an old man but he could tell when two people fancied each other a mile away. Hermione blushed and crawled into the tall Italians hand.

"Uhh, thanks" she replied then glanced over to a scowling Severus. It hit her like a night bus... Severus was jealous of Doug – and she laughed.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/4/2015
Whether hermione could fight back or not is NOT the issue!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/4/2015
Can't they shrink her wand too?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
Make sure to return her to her big size every inch of it!
jensteed chapter 16 . 4/30/2015
It's a pity this never got completed. It was a nice read.
jensteed chapter 10 . 4/30/2015
Asexual means that he doesn't feel sexual attraction, not that he doesn't have anything down there.
I have to say, I thoroughly love the idea of the story. Hermione being shrunk and Severus having to look after her? Absolutely brilliant! I think it's great and there's so many different ways to play it, but I think the story needs some work to live up to its promise. It could do with being fleshed out a little more, and the characters are just a little too OOC for me.
jensteed chapter 3 . 4/30/2015
It's a pretty funny story and I'm enjoying it but honestly I really didn't like it when he smacked her in his pocket. It was mean and dangerous to her.
Nella Hyuga chapter 16 . 3/16/2015
this story is a rib buster as much as it is a nicker dropper, i love it!
Guest chapter 16 . 2/26/2015
Up to the Date
Auroras Jenkins chapter 16 . 12/5/2014
Nice story. I like that Severus is a dominant man who will not share his Hermione with anyone. Hope you decide to update .
Slytherin Princess34 chapter 16 . 11/4/2014