Reviews for Excuses
LovinANDLivinLife chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
This was a beautfully arranged story. I loved it! :)
cpdx chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
o-o
Im.Very Sorry chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
the flow of the story was flawless :) i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVEE it... goin on my favorites!

-lokita
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I really enjoyed this story! I think you did a great job writing Kataang and I can't wait to read more from you! :)
Broken.Bells chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
hahahaha- nice.
Twilighthippie1 chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Wow, that was really good! that expressed kataras feelings really well! Very good! Twilighthippie1
avatar-obsessed-98 chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
I loved it. love love loved it. it was amazing.
Bittersweet Romanticide chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
I saw Toph, and I figured this would be a good way to transition into Kataang. :)

Ah, I promise not to be this irrelevant in other reviews or anywhere else in this review, but I love that Dancing Dragon. My friend (first episode of Avatar she ever watched) and I rewound that so many times to hear "Zuko, dance with me" and laughed every time. Best. Line. Ever.

Sifu Hotman...good one!

The traditional "her" before the name. It always works. As cliche as it is, it always makes me smile. I don't think there's anyone who hasn't tossed that in there (myself included!).

I love the interaction between Toph and Katara, mostly because Katara never attacked Toph like she does in a lot of fictions. She got angry, but she wasn't a big...be-atch about it.

It was very cute, flowed nicely. I liked it!

Now onto that e-mail...
Religion0 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Heheh, decidedly cute Kataang. _ Wooptywoop. And... do I sense just a hint of Toko in there? How lovely!
Krystal McKenna chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Oh goodness I loved it. The way you portrayed Toph and Katara's interaction was so perfect!
nnvmxsmvns chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
LOVE IT!
Ferroxcat chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Brilliant!
super-noodles chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
hahah that was one hot one shot...and yes lyralocke amazing writer...been missing her kataang one shots recently
LunarianPrincess chapter 1 . 7/26/2008