Reviews for Stronger Today
Amozon28 chapter 10 . 6/19/2011
ha super cute. yeah Piper is starting to normal-ish. i love the part where Aerrow is comparing his ride to Piper! it just seemed like such a guy thing to do, sooo funny!

and i love it how first Finn's woried about him then he wants to hurt him. "Dude, if I have to endure one more of Stork's end of the world practice drills, I'm shooting someone. Maybe you"

Finn if you did shoot Aerrow it would probably would be an improvement than the current condition that he is in now, especially with Piper!

and love it when Piper makes a big show of how serious what she's about to tell him is, and then just goes and calls him dense. hahahaah

ok wat you said is killing me! i must know wat the evil thing you were planning on doing was!
Amozon28 chapter 8 . 6/19/2011
well there's only 2 things that i can think of that could be bothering Piper

1. she's confused about the /possible/ feelings that have been arrising in the circumstances they've been through for the pasts /days?/hours.

or

2. she's beating herself up, the same way as Aerrow, about this is all her fault that they're in this situation because of her big idea of going 'crystal hunting!'
Amozon28 chapter 5 . 6/19/2011
i'm just glad that they got their clothes back on! man that was a little bit awkawrd for me to read but i got through it! yeah! *clears throat* anyway very cruel of you the way you ended it but i geuss authers have to have a little fun toying with us every once in a while right?

kind'of cute how Aerrow was trying to figure out what he might have done wrong to upset Piper

P.S. oh and i forgot to ask this on he last chapter but when you said 'Piper was in her underwear' you meant that she was wearing underwear and her bra right?...RIGHT?
Amozon28 chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
okay got to say luv'n the story so far and i think you aerrow spot-on. and i love the bit with his arguing with himself,XD ...to which i do on a regular basis.

ANYWAY! when i started reading this chapter i was really scared. like 'oh no *crosses fingers* please don't be naked or anything like that'

and then i kept reading about what aerrow was thinking then i was like 'oh great! its one of those gross A/P pairings with with them sleeping together *gags*'

but then i kept reading and love how you have them joking and chatting like they always do dispite their awkward position and that aerrow was really inbaresd and looked away from piper when she got up and i thought 'okay now theres the aerrow and piper we now and adore!'

really surprised how well you wrote this without making it really awkard for them!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/11/2011
that was great i got to read more
FanFicFan909 chapter 12 . 1/19/2011
Ambrel,

I found this story fascinating. You have a unique grasp on the characters, explained with an immense vocabulary and exemplary description, through all 12 satisfying chapters.

Bravo!

FanFicFan909
babyMx3 chapter 12 . 1/15/2011
wow. I seriously could not stop reading this. it was just flawless. you managed to portray the personalities of each character accurately as how they would act in the tv series. and I luved how you didnt make Finn the complete idiot. and by the way im just loving the chemistry going on between piper and aerrow in this fanfic, keep up the good work.
betwixtful chapter 12 . 9/12/2010
aerrow is dense. but i like how at the end he talks about how he tries to better himself and how he worries about being the best he can. i wish i could be more like him. i wish there was more..i don't want this fic to end. it was so good. i think i read it out in 2 or 3 days. i'll go check out your other fics now.
betwixtful chapter 4 . 9/12/2010
i feel bad i haven't updated before. it's been hard for me to find a good aerrow/piper fic, let alone a good multi-chapter one. this one's my fav so far. i love the plot and especially what it leads to in this chapter. the fluff sooo won me over. i gotta check out more of your fics. the story's 2 years old so hopefully your still writing.
li'miss sunshine chapter 12 . 7/1/2010
I just LOVE this story. It was truly amazing. So well written, such detail, it was honestly amazing. Great job!
123leyang321 chapter 12 . 3/19/2010
Pretty cool! Great job! I really liked it!
KatieCharlotte chapter 12 . 1/20/2010
just read all of this, just had to, couldn't stop; this has to be my favourite aerrow/piper fic on this site, it just has to be. every single character is the way they're supposed to be, the situation is original and different and regardless of the fluff, it's not cliched fluff, it's the perfect balance of realistic youthful romance :)

argh, can't get enough! 1.45 am and my laptop battery is dwindling... it can last for one more read through!
StormWriter18 chapter 12 . 9/2/2009
Wow. You are a really talented writer. This was great work.

And rainbows are beautiful;)
PaigeyLou chapter 11 . 5/10/2009
Aww. He really IS clueless.
PaigeyLou chapter 10 . 5/10/2009
Aww...Poor Aerrow now! He must be so confused.