Reviews for Formally Invited
Ringmaster118 chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
I like how you wrote this, but I'm not a big fan on the ship because Trucy and Polly are half-siblings. Also, he's around 6 years older than her. I have evidence to prove my first reason. If you look at a picture of a young Thalassa, she has a bracelet similar to Polly's. If you think of the Kurain Channeling Technique, the older sibling is usually more powerful than the younger. Polly's perceiving is more powerful than Trucy's. Still not enough? In one case, Apollo has a thought on the subject, vaguely. I can't remember exactly which, but it goes something like 'If I had a sister, I can think of who would fit the description' or something similar.
Emiko Gale chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
That was, amazing! It was truly uplifting and caught me by surprise, since I thought it would be just another predictable couple fic. This fanfic also made me love Apollo and Trucy even more which is a plus because I thought those two lacked character development in the game.
iberumkam chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
I loved this one. It was just beautifuly writen.
ChloboShoka chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
I thought this was a brilliant story. Apollo/Trucy is in my top twenty Gyakuten Saiban pairs and I think this was brilliant. Why didn't I review this earlier, I read this about five times. Still I enjoyed it, I liked how Phoenix was overprotective over Trucy. And the ending was great.
koalasandicedtea chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
HAHAHAHA this was cool. I can totally imagine trucy's life being like this. nice job! :)
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
8D I love this fic... it's amazing!

I'm fine with hetrio incest just as LONg they don't have a child :(-

It's sad though that i know the day òater everybody will be as narrow-minded as before.

8D Polly's goinnbg to die.
Coffee and Twinkies chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
I like this story, I don't care if it's incest, but I still really like it because they're just so cute together XP
Sephiru chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
That was fantastic! I loved reading it; I hope you do more fantastic stuff like this. Kudos! And ApolloxTrucy for the win!
Melodine chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
You have no idea how much I love you xD Apollo/Trucy is one of my favorite pairs, and it's kinda hard to find a good fanfic of them D:

I loved how you showed how Trucy was in school; she really is a darling
Touzen chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
what, this is only the sixth review? no way! this is the best apollo/trucy fic I've ever read! (ignore the fact that they are very hard to find). I mean, I just finihsed re-reading it! Do you know how rarely I re-read fanfiction? Well, of course you don't know. But, this is the second time I've reread a fanfic! when I firt read this fic, I didnt know how to feel about apollo/trucy. i had never shipped for incest before. but, after your convinient little tid bit "it's almost as bad as incest!" and having apollo al being cool (for once), I now am I total apollo/trucy shipper. thanks for sharing this with me! (_)-
Cutiecat chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
It was a pretty good story. The only problem with it is...well, have you played to the end of Apollo Justice? Trucy and Apollo are related. Sorry, I just thought it was kind of strange to have them paired up if you knew. I actually like the Trucy/Apollo couple and am kinda mad that they were siblings...
Silvite's Cry chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Cliched as it might have been, I still enjoyed this story. And I have to say that I agree completely with Apollo on the whole love issue; as long as you love someone, their physical relation shouldn't matter. But yeah. :D This was a great piece of work, I hope you write more with these two! Not necessarily a sequel, but... I dunno. Just write more. Please. :D!
unbadger chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Goddamn this was good. Just... everything about it was excellent. Your characterization was beautiful and quite accurate to how they truly are I think. Even your OCs were very likable. The stubble mentions of incest without really spelling it out was brilliant. I almost wonder if Apollo will go back on his words once he learns from Phoenix some... important details. You know, I almost would like to see a follow up to this. But at the same time, I think this works best as a stand alone. The ending is just so bittersweet in that from their point of view, nothing could go wrong but at the same time, they're in for some pretty heavy news.

Either say, I'd say you are my favorite Apollo/Trucy author. I loved your other fic with this pairing as well. Hope to see more from you~ :)
Ioniclunch chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Wow, this is all so perfect. I wanted to cheer at some parts (like when Apollo percieved Brad), and all of the characters, both real and original, are interesting in perfect character. But... did you finish Apollo Justice? I mean, the ending with... Apollo/Trucy? ... EW!

(Maybe that's why Phoenix was so stern with Apollo; because he knew they were brother ad sister and he didn't...
ritachi chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Definitely a good, well-written story about Apollo and Trucy. Your writing is clear and concise, and your story lingers but goes straight to the point. Your OCs are true and unique; they are very different and easy to tell apart. However, I do have to agree with you that the story and the OCs are a bit clichéd. Some of the dialogue is a bit cheesy and overused at times, especially the little speech about conforming and being true to yourself.

As well, Phoenix's protective nature of Trucy felt a bit overboard, I should say? I don't know, when I compare it to the time when Trucy fell for Klavier a bit, Phoenix didn't show much concern, just slight intrigue. Apollo felt a tad too mature when he was lecturing Kim, but I thought your Trucy was done fairly well, albeit a tad too mature with her snappy, playful remarks. I just cannot imagine people like your OCs in high school, and I am in high school. Also, I don't think Trucy would be in grade 11. She was still in junior high in the start of Apollo Justice, so most likely, she would be in grade nine, and if a year passed, she would be in grade 10, so more or less, she would be a freshman in high school. But that depends solely on what type of school she attends.

Anyway, overall, your story was definitely entertaining. I wish there was a bit more Apollo x Trucy fluff because I wasn't quite feeling the love they have for one another. Because when Apollo went up to defend Trucy, I felt like cheering on Apollo Justice: Trucy's older brother. Not Apollo Justice: Trucy's future love interest. I think that's the only thing you need to work on. Add a bit more emotion into the story, and I'm sure it would come out great.

Oh, and you get cookies for your references to incest, gay, and any other type of love that exists. It's true- as long as you love that person, nothing else matters.