Reviews for Harry James Potter and the Power of a Prodigy
becuzitswrong chapter 7 . 8/24/2012
It feels almost fake how... emotional Harry is. We are supposed to believe that he is some kind of wunderkind, but then he gets choked out by Malfoy. Instead of responding with a spell (and overreacting by blowing Malfoy through the wall and off the train would at least be understandable if he didn't know how to temper his reactions, you have him pant, then pass out. Every interaction he cries. Are you trying to achieve some kind of sympathy for him? Because I find myself not only not sympathizing with him, but wanting to tell him to grow a pair. If he were 5, then I would understand. If he were some kind of prodigy, then he should be able to understand the reactions of others and not allow it to affect him so dramatically. His own snake has made worse comments to him than some of the things that appear to bring him to tears, yet he doesn't act half-crazy with the snake. Maybe Harry is seriously mentally ill. That would account for his actions.
becuzitswrong chapter 6 . 8/24/2012
There is no way on earth they would have sorted him instead of sending him to the nurse. There is no way on earth that James and Lilly would have put up with no talking to the son they haven't seen in nearly 10 years. That chapter, while incredibly well written, is a fail. The story is getting stranger and stranger. And Dumbledore saying that Harry looked so tired as to why he didn't hold him back or whatever, that is beyond strange.
becuzitswrong chapter 5 . 8/24/2012
Harry is a bit of a weirdo, isn't he? Not really sure about this story.
lescavanagh chapter 16 . 8/24/2012
really enjoyed the story.
happy-go-lucky writer chapter 7 . 8/20/2012
This chapter is really well written.

It was also really nice in the way you made it so that there wasn't a drastic change to the canon Harry Potter, even though this is an AU and you could very well change it to your different and insane plot desires.

The reactions of the different characters were funny and when I found that they all thought that he was abused I actually thought that it wasn't off the mark as other stories would have been.

It's really good, can't wait to read the next chapter
WalkingStranger99 chapter 8 . 8/20/2012
why does he have to be so small i have to say it is annoying
Wish Lost chapter 16 . 8/18/2012
I do hope to see more chapters of this maybe once you get done with your Drakens story.

This is a very flow going story and I enjoy reading stories like this.
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 16 . 8/7/2012
This is such a good story! :D poor Harry, having to go through so much in his short life...but at least he found his family and friends and is happy and is beginning to discover love :) Aww Harry is just too adorable :) yet so smart :O

Hope you finish this story one day, as well as start and finish sequels to it :D
overbooked chapter 16 . 8/5/2012
Just found and read this story and enjoyed it. It was an interesting take on a Harry who is intelligent and thoughtful. Will we see more of the woman who took him in, hurt him, and then dumped him? I wonder what he'll see in the Mirror of Erised, if you include that in this story. Thanks for posting the story.
Kitiara Woodbane chapter 16 . 8/4/2012
Well. My previous review may have been a little harsh, and while I still disapprove of Harry's weakness it is a bit more plausable. I look forward to reading the rest of the story.
Kitiara Woodbane chapter 6 . 8/4/2012
Ok, so far this is sort of alright, but why the hell is Harry so bloody tiny? He had food, he exercised, it isn't realistic! I'm forcing myself to keep reading in the hope this clears up, but unless he is diagnosed with an illness that caused it - that can be CURED as I have no interest in Pathetic!Harry fics - and grows quickly I'm gonna stop reading. It's just irritating. Harry seems to have nothing but intelligence going for him and if he's that small the first fight he gets in is gonna kill him. It'd be good riddance to a pathetic character really.
ToddGilliss chapter 16 . 8/4/2012
I am very much looking forward to you continuing this fine story

sexytorchy chapter 16 . 8/1/2012
LadyZee86 chapter 16 . 7/29/2012
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 16 . 7/12/2012
It's been nearly two years!
Will you PLEASE hurry up and update?
1,234 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »