Reviews for Harry James Potter and the Power of a Prodigy
WeberCode chapter 16 . 1/20
sequel, please
LovesEternelDemise chapter 16 . 12/30/2013
plz up date this is a very intresting story.
EmofairyandRainbowfairy chapter 16 . 12/30/2013
I can see that you have not updated this fic in a good while. I have to say that I really like this one. I haven't come across one like this before. I do hope that when you get the time that you will update it.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/26/2013
Will he get taller
Sparkles chapter 16 . 12/20/2013
Awesome story you're a great writer.
stars90 chapter 16 . 12/4/2013
This is a wonderful fic! I can see why it got so many hits! I'd love to see more!
RaeRae14 chapter 16 . 10/26/2013
Love the story! Upload soon please! XD
ThomasNealy chapter 16 . 10/17/2013
Harry told them he found the kitchen on his 2nd day so why was padfoot so shocked.
ThomasNealy chapter 15 . 10/17/2013
So he knows he has Lead poisoning and yet he is still refusing treatment, once again your smart Harry is coming off stupid.
ThomasNealy chapter 6 . 10/17/2013
as sick as he keeps thinks he is why is he putting off going to the nurse till the end of lessons?
ThomasNealy chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
I don't get why if he knows about his family and is living in there old house, why he never tried to find them. Then after he finds out he has an account set up and he knows he has family why he still thinks he has to make it on his own. It sorta makes him out to be an idiot.
howlingwolffate chapter 16 . 10/3/2013
plz make more :)
MyRandomName chapter 16 . 9/15/2013
Great story.
Wishfull-star chapter 16 . 9/10/2013
this story is awesome and I cant wait for the next chapter:)
The World in Black and White chapter 16 . 8/25/2013
I will review every single update if you start posting them ASAP! Cross my heart and hope to die. Which I will if I have to wait an obscenely long amount of time for the next chapter. So update!
1,189 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »