Reviews for Harry James Potter and the Power of a Prodigy
Avelia chapter 16 . 6/1
Yay I love this story it's brilliant I can't wait to see some more badass harry stuff like a tiny ninja you said he practised with swords will that be in the story at any point
Please keep writing I love the story so much!
this is werid
AS chapter 7 . 4/17
Many things make me hate your story. But, the biggest flop for me is when you make James and Lily acting like 10 years separation like nothing. For me, they should have waited at hogsmede station or the gates. It is a turn of for me. Well, it's your story. And this is my opinion.
hannahisabannana chapter 16 . 4/5
Really enjoying this story hope you update soon :)
saroura92 chapter 3 . 3/26
how stupid are they exactly? i can't understand them. their son who have benn missing for 10 years have been spoted in Diagon Alley and all they care about is an article? Snape is right James is mentally retarded. For attacking the press unstead of asking for more information about Harry condition and where about. they know that their son is alive and theyy didn't see fit to surch for him? it make me wonder if they even care about him.
Hey, I am really surprised that you haven't continued to write this story... I love this story, It is becoming a great story!
Houshikun001 chapter 16 . 2/2
Loved it. You are an exceptional writer, I have loved ever story that I have read of yours.
thexlonelyxprincessx chapter 16 . 1/29
another wonderful story, i remember starting it but not being able to finish it for some reason. Now i have and am immensely happy i did :)
minihannibal65 chapter 1 . 1/28
Any chance you will be coming back and continuing this story? It's very well written.
I hate how weak and short Harry is. This would have been perfect had he not been so weak. I hate it.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/2/2014
If you've decided to give Harry phobias, then I would recommend editing the last chapter to include them. It's just a little strange when the last chapter, narrated from Harry's POV doesn't mention any of this, but in this chapter we hear about these phobias mainly through a newspaper article.

Additionally, I'm a little confused as to how Harty would develop phobias about people staring at him, being around him, and a fear of leaving safe places? In the muggle world he's not famous, and he doesn't venture out much, which rather negates any possible development of Harry's fear of other people and leaving safe places.

And there is no possible way for Harry to be that short at eleven, unless you're going to give him a growth condition. It jut doesn't make any sense, nor does it add anything to the story.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
I quite like your story. Lovely plot, good grammar, and I'm excited to see where this goes!

But I do have to say that Harry seems just a little too perfect. For example, when Harry bows to the goblins. Humans don't usually now to each other, and no book would instruct Harry to bow to a goblin. And while it might be understandable that he bows back to the goblin who bows to him, why would he bow to the others if they don't bow first, or in return? The same thing with being a perfect example of kindness and innocence and being disgusted by the notion of the swearing and drinking in the Leaky Cauldron. I must point put that in the books the Leaky Cauldron isn't' what you described either! It doesn't have swearing drunks at all (at least not in the daytime). And what child isn't the least bit excited by the idea that maybe he's famous? Not one child of that age. Perhaps it would be more understandable that Harry doesn't want fame if you referenced the fact that he's mostly lived his life alone, or said he was nervous that everyone would know him.

Lilly's reaction to Sirius' comment upon how 'Harry writes like a girl' is rather rude too. It takes a perfectly acceptable concept (writing like a girl - though I'm not sure this is a real thing, to write like a girl) and makes it into an insult against girls' writing styles.

If you put that in drawing on the stereotype of girls having neat writing and boys having messy writing, then I must say I can't understand why it would be so terrible of Harry to have neat writing. And wouldn't Lilly be happy he has neat writing? Would she rather he have messy writing? Would she rather him not 'write like a girl'?

Look, personally I just find it rather offensive. I myself am a girl, and I would also like to say that I have some female friends with absolutely atrocious writing, and male friends who write in the most gorgeous cursive. I think it's a little childish to stick to the aforementioned gender stereotype, and Lilly's reaction to Sirius' comment really puts girls down in general.

It would be much nicer if you changed that part. It's not very kind at all.
daikasr chapter 16 . 11/6/2014
poravor continua esta historia o dale un final es demasiado buena para no tener un final
c00kietime chapter 16 . 11/3/2014
I don't care if it's discontinued. Still want you to know I think it is a brilliant work of art and I do hope to hear from it in the future. Of course that isn't a must, cause if it isn't in your interest to write more of this, there is nothing I can do about that other than encouraging you on your way as an author. SO KEEP GOING.
NatNatWriter chapter 4 . 10/24/2014
I love Forest and the idea that Harry has a snake!
1,237 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »