Reviews for Harry James Potter and the Power of a Prodigy
Guest chapter 16 . 3/22/2014
This is an amazing fanfic please update soon I just can't wait to know what happens next
prisci chapter 16 . 3/19/2014
mmmm hola saludos ME GUSTO MUCHOOOO la historia espero que continues con el siguiente cap ;)
Guest chapter 16 . 3/18/2014
wow! I love this fic. I just found it, and I love it. A little sad that it is not being updated :( but I started reading some of your other stuff, and can I say, wow! damaged bodies is my fav, but rise of the drackens is a close second!
Kilataia chapter 16 . 3/17/2014
Really great story! Harry is abdorable!
OldestOfTheYoung chapter 16 . 3/14/2014
I'm starting to get the feeling that old woman will begin to have a real role in this story soon... I miss Sev! He was so awesome with Harry before and now he's hardly mentioned... James and Sirius need to seriously get over this grudge against him! Harry adores him and Sev obviously cares for Harry as well so James and Sirius should get over themselves and at least be civil with the amazing man...!

Please update soon!
Guest chapter 16 . 2/26/2014
this is pretty good, a little too much drama, but I have to admit, harry is adorable!
rmiser1994 chapter 16 . 2/21/2014
I just found this story and I love it! .
Guest chapter 16 . 2/19/2014
Please update the wait is like killing me
HikariKurayami88 chapter 16 . 2/17/2014
I love your idea of a genius Harry and I especially loved when after Harry and Ron had that fight and Draco asked which Weasley he said " oh Weasley number 6". I could totally visualize that scene! Your writing is very good but from time to time there are small typos like "so" instead of "do" but otherwise the story is very good. What would have made the whole had knows a lot of vocabulary better is if you'd written his speech with more challenging words. That would have made a better effect. Overall is everything adequate.
johnny.vick chapter 16 . 2/11/2014
omg love it more please keep up the good work
JWaylett chapter 16 . 1/27/2014
StarLight, I know you must get this a lot, but I really hope you aren't abandoning this fic. It has turned into one of my favorites on the site. Is there any chance that it will be continued soon?
WeberCode chapter 16 . 1/20/2014
sequel, please
Lady Alseroen chapter 16 . 12/30/2013
plz up date this is a very intresting story.
EmofairyandRainbowfairy chapter 16 . 12/30/2013
I can see that you have not updated this fic in a good while. I have to say that I really like this one. I haven't come across one like this before. I do hope that when you get the time that you will update it.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/26/2013