Reviews for Harry James Potter and the Power of a Prodigy
Refuge of a P.e.n.c.i.l chapter 3 . 5/5/2008
Next review!:

I absolutely loved the Daily Prophet article! And then Lily and James's reactions...

And poor Harry has gone through so much! You described the sickness very well, I felt pretty sick myself...that's a compliment. James's crying was awfully sad...it's so sweet that he cares so much, though. I just love James and Harry father bonding moments! They are the most adorable things in the world! I'm glad that Lily and James didn't have more kids, same with Remus and Sirius, because then it'd be sort of strange in my opinion. Many stories do that, but I like how this one doesn't. If L/J had another child, it'd be like they didn't care about Harry...which I hate!

Thanks for another lovely chapter!
Refuge of a P.e.n.c.i.l chapter 2 . 5/5/2008
Here's my second review for the second chapter:

Yes! A view at Harry's life alone! That was a great thing to include, and it was done well. And his trip to Diagon Alley was interesting. I love it when people react to Harry like that. It must be annoying for him, but I still love it.

I was really exciting when they found out about Harry. It happened sooner than I imagined it would, but the sooner the better!

I like the part at the end with the Marauders and Lily, when they argue about his handwriting being like a girls. That is so hilarious!
Refuge of a P.e.n.c.i.l chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
A very great beginning that was. Much description of how it happened, which is always good to include, because then it's just sort of...clueless. But I did like the pace that it was explained at, because it wasn't too rushed or dragging on.

The mood was explanatory but also sad, and kind of depressing, but it urged me to read so I could find the happier sides. I enjoyed it, actually, the sadness of it all. Harry's story is very sad, and it's just horrible how he ends up in the wrong hands-different hands. I'm a bit glad you didn't include the Dursleys, because sometimes I like to think they weren't completely bad (even though at other times I picture them as cruel). It was a nice, calm twist.

Poor Lily and James, the loss of your only child must be the greatest feeling of sorrow you could ever feel. It's so stressful to think that they don't know he's alive. Even when Lily believes he is, it's horrible that she can't see him.

I also think I'm going to like Harry's character. It seems smart, and that's good, because leaving him on the streets scared me, and for a moment I thought he might be deprived from any kind of education. I'm glad he knows about the Wizarding World beforehand, that saves a lot of explaining.

Well, that was my review for Chapter 1. Be looking out for the next reviews, I will try to review every chapter as they pass. That's how good it is!
hentai18ancilla chapter 4 . 5/5/2008
You must always do what you feel is best despite other peoples thoughts. Besides, listening to Harry's POV he truly doesn't sound like a Slytherin despite the fact that THAT is my favorite house...too bad. Lion's house is not bad. Although Harry is not prideful, arrogant, and rash [or idiotic]-maybe Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff? WHatever you decide is okay.
GinnyLover14 chapter 4 . 5/4/2008
I think Harry is a Ravenclaw.
HaruJam chapter 4 . 5/4/2008
good chapter. for the record, i like Forest's personality. in regards to his house, i think he'd do well in any of them but for some reason, i want him to go to either ravenclaw or hufflepuff.
themeanmarine chapter 4 . 5/4/2008
Great if Brief Chapter keep up the good work
munchnzoey chapter 4 . 5/4/2008
good story.
PenRifle chapter 4 . 5/4/2008
He's a Slytherin. He's Tom Riddle all over again. Self-sufficient, mistrusting, and he's got a snake. :P

Good chapter, update soon.
CheckitDude chapter 4 . 5/4/2008
Great Story but... What the Hell was with the sick thing? That was sorta un-called for. Look to tell you the truth it's AWESOME! I'll wait eagerly for the next installment but please that was un-called for. Update soon! sorry for being harsh. 8( (Puppy dog eyes)
starlitenite chapter 4 . 5/4/2008
put him in Gryffindor. otherwise, people will say that something is wrong with him. all of his parents were in Gryffindor anyway. plus, you don't have to think up as many names if he is in there.
TemperedRose chapter 4 . 5/4/2008
omg! update! please!
Future-Little-Mrs.-Teddy-Lupin chapter 4 . 5/4/2008
EVIL CLIFFHANGER!

Great story...I'm truely hooked.

plz update soon...

SMILES!
Holen-Snape chapter 4 . 5/4/2008
Love the chapter and looking forward to more. Why is Harry so small?
jabarber69 chapter 4 . 5/4/2008
Hey what did he have, anxiety attack or something!
1,189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 65 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 .. Last Next »