Reviews for Harry James Potter and the Power of a Prodigy
ReadingRed chapter 5 . 5/7/2008
gryffindor please. I think it would fit well with this story.
Johnny-on-the-spot chapter 5 . 5/7/2008
This is what i am talkin' about. Please don't stop!
PV10 chapter 5 . 5/7/2008
I love this story and i hope you update soon.
Rainbow2007 chapter 5 . 5/7/2008
i love it
dee1912 chapter 5 . 5/7/2008

Great Story. Update soon.
L'uke-chan chapter 5 . 5/7/2008

Well that's my vote, anyway-grin-

Luv this chapter, I hope there will be more chapters as this aka this long! But please tell me why, the tear traks can be seen on Harry's cheeks? Why? He washed them, didn't he? I mean it's just so humiliating, ok. bruises I understand and I'm ok with, but TEARS! That's just Humiliating! And he's soo shortm yeah I got it that he's short, but THAT short? I mean THAT Short? Really! Still luv this chapter, can't wait for the snakey to wake up_ Waiting eagerly for the next chapter!
tlfsjs chapter 5 . 5/7/2008
great story
saenc21000 chapter 5 . 5/7/2008
I think Harry should be a Gryffindor. While he is bookish and brilliant enough for Ravenclaw, leaving his home and going to a strange boarding school is extremely brave, especially if he is agoraphobic, anthropophobic, and scopophobic, like you said in 3. Chapter 2-Daily Prophet Reports and the Month of August.
Vellouette chapter 5 . 5/7/2008
I really think Harry should be in Ravenclaw if he's supposed to be a prodigy.

I'd like to see Hermione in Ravenclaw also.
Sephiroth the Unrepentant chapter 5 . 5/7/2008
it would be utterly stupid to put somebody with so little courage into gryffindor the only reason harry in the books was able to convince the hat to put him in gryff instead of slytherin is because he had qualities of both.

in this story harry is only loyal to a small group of friends all of which are animals so far so hufflepuff is out. he isnt ambitious cunning or sly so slytherin is out and he isnt couragous so gryff is out. ravenclaw is the only choice that would work because he might not have common sense(he knows all kinds of spells and yet he tried to physically fight malfoy is he really that stupid?) but he does have knowledge.

so my vote is for ravenclaw.
TemperedRose chapter 5 . 5/7/2008
update! please!
New Dye chapter 5 . 5/7/2008

Update soon.
HarrySirius Fan chapter 5 . 5/7/2008
I vote for Ravenclaw for Harry's house.
themeanmarine chapter 5 . 5/7/2008
Gryffindor definately if only that relationships in other houses take a lot of back story to be realistic.
Soldier2000 chapter 5 . 5/7/2008
Hi, I am for Gryffindor or Ravenclaw. I think, Harry should go straight to hospital wing.
1,236 | « Prev Page 1 .. 66 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 .. Last Next »