Reviews for Harry James Potter and the Power of a Prodigy
RRW chapter 4 . 5/4/2008
I LOVE IT! I think Harry should be in Ravenclaw or something...that way he can make friends in all houses, not just the ones who the Gryffindors think are the not evil.
TheDon1023 chapter 4 . 5/4/2008
Ravenclaw would be the best fit for him since hes smart as shit and he really enjoys reading. and how the hell would he be a griffindor when you gave him like 3 serious phobias? no to mention that he has absolutely no 'saving people' thing. he doesnt seem to have much ambition nor cunning, since hes never had to use it. hes had no friends and doesnt even know how to make them so he would have no one to be loyal to unless you count his familiars so that leaves Ravenclaw as the only logical choice. until next time

-The Don
the-dreamer4 chapter 4 . 5/4/2008
Which house? Well, the personality that Harry has at the moment seems more Ravenclaw with his genius-level intelligence. With his phobias, he currently is the opposite of Gryffindor's reckless courage. Yes, he has courage to push past his phobias, but it certainly isn't reckless.

Interesting so far ... I hope Harry isn't sick for too long ... chronically-sick!Harry can get tedious. I gave up on one author that couldn't seem to write a story without it.

Watching for more,

dreamer
Vellouette chapter 4 . 5/4/2008
If Harry is supposed to be a prodigy I would put him in Ravenclaw where those that love intelligence go.
Love is the key to the world chapter 4 . 5/4/2008
I like forest he's cool
L'uke-chan chapter 4 . 5/4/2008
What did he saw? WHAT did he saw? The mystery..Ugh, damn it!

Love the chapter, but poor Harry-sniff sniff- now he looks like a vampire, but then again, ain't most vamps handsome, gorgeous, beautiful and etc? White but be-au-ti-ful! Kya! I can't wait for the next chapter! Next chapter-drool-...

But one question, why did you underline everything? Don't do that please! Got me all confused at first /, so please don't! Sankyuu!

kudos,

L'uke-chan
Rainbow2007 chapter 4 . 5/4/2008
i love it
ThyPenOrThySword chapter 4 . 5/4/2008
I am interested in this story. I have read other stories where Harry is a prodigy, but none quite like this. I am looking forward to your next update.
windlg chapter 4 . 5/4/2008
update soon
firstar28 chapter 4 . 5/4/2008
I love this story and I think Forest is great. He’s a snake and his personality suits a snake. I also think that Harry should be in Gryffindor. He is fearful, but he is willing to do anything to overcome his fear. That is the real definition of courage. Plus the other Gryffindors would support him until he had more confidence in himself. Many of the Slytherins would be cruel and make his problems worse. In Ravenclaw he would have no reason to come out of his shell. I guess Hufflepuff would work but I still like Gryffindor the best. Besides, at the moment he has no one to be loyal to but Forest. Since Harry hasn’t had a chance to develop that aspect of his personality, I think would be better to put him in Gryffindor.
Insane Malkavian chapter 3 . 5/4/2008
Great story. Your writing is amazing and I can't wait to read the next chapter! Keep up the awesome work! D
hash4uall chapter 4 . 5/4/2008
wel.. so harry is ill for some reason only u can tel... anway.. i will suggest ravenclaw.. away from ron.. or maybe griffindor and still against ron or slytherin against everyone in the school more controversy that way...
Elliot Green chapter 4 . 5/4/2008
Yeah, he should go in Gryffindor.

Alla

p.s. Ooh, nice chapter. I wont mention the few mistakes.

p.p.s. Why is everything underlined?

p.p.p.s. Update soon!

p.p.p.p.s. xoxo

p.p.p.p.p.s. Post scripts are fun!
TheDon1023 chapter 3 . 4/30/2008
why is harry so damn small? i dont think malnurished kids are that small at his age. also how did the shop owners and the globlins know who Harry was before he even gave them a name and if they knew from the scar why did they not act more surprised like they do in cannon?
SpikyStar chapter 3 . 4/27/2008