Reviews for Harry James Potter and the Power of a Prodigy
Love is the key to the world chapter 4 . 5/4/2008
I like forest he's cool
L'uke-chan chapter 4 . 5/4/2008
What did he saw? WHAT did he saw? The mystery..Ugh, damn it!

Love the chapter, but poor Harry-sniff sniff- now he looks like a vampire, but then again, ain't most vamps handsome, gorgeous, beautiful and etc? White but be-au-ti-ful! Kya! I can't wait for the next chapter! Next chapter-drool-...

But one question, why did you underline everything? Don't do that please! Got me all confused at first /, so please don't! Sankyuu!

kudos,

L'uke-chan
Rainbow2007 chapter 4 . 5/4/2008
i love it
ThyPenOrThySword chapter 4 . 5/4/2008
I am interested in this story. I have read other stories where Harry is a prodigy, but none quite like this. I am looking forward to your next update.
windlg chapter 4 . 5/4/2008
update soon
firstar28 chapter 4 . 5/4/2008
I love this story and I think Forest is great. He’s a snake and his personality suits a snake. I also think that Harry should be in Gryffindor. He is fearful, but he is willing to do anything to overcome his fear. That is the real definition of courage. Plus the other Gryffindors would support him until he had more confidence in himself. Many of the Slytherins would be cruel and make his problems worse. In Ravenclaw he would have no reason to come out of his shell. I guess Hufflepuff would work but I still like Gryffindor the best. Besides, at the moment he has no one to be loyal to but Forest. Since Harry hasn’t had a chance to develop that aspect of his personality, I think would be better to put him in Gryffindor.
Insane Malkavian chapter 3 . 5/4/2008
Great story. Your writing is amazing and I can't wait to read the next chapter! Keep up the awesome work! D
hash4uall chapter 4 . 5/4/2008
wel.. so harry is ill for some reason only u can tel... anway.. i will suggest ravenclaw.. away from ron.. or maybe griffindor and still against ron or slytherin against everyone in the school more controversy that way...
Elliot Green chapter 4 . 5/4/2008
Yeah, he should go in Gryffindor.

Alla

p.s. Ooh, nice chapter. I wont mention the few mistakes.

p.p.s. Why is everything underlined?

p.p.p.s. Update soon!

p.p.p.p.s. xoxo

p.p.p.p.p.s. Post scripts are fun!
TheDon1023 chapter 3 . 4/30/2008
why is harry so damn small? i dont think malnurished kids are that small at his age. also how did the shop owners and the globlins know who Harry was before he even gave them a name and if they knew from the scar why did they not act more surprised like they do in cannon?
SpikyStar chapter 3 . 4/27/2008
How interesting
Analeise chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
cool story. when are you going to update... i love the story so far and i'll be waiting to read the rest! Please hurry up!
L-Dawg-HPluver chapter 3 . 4/23/2008
I like the story so far. keep it up.
hentai18ancilla chapter 3 . 4/21/2008
Poor cute Harry Potter...is he an uke? Since he's so small and cute.
Elia2Alia chapter 3 . 4/21/2008