Reviews for Noble Monstrosities
NeverMineToHold chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Wow, just... wow. You really should not attempt to write a review while you're at a loss for words, but... Wow! It's really intense, this little one-shot! You really took the saying about "Good intentions" to heart - my thoughts about the movie, exactly, especially with the scene (too short!) where you see Lennox honor the dead soldiers...

I love Ironhide's answer, Decepticon, indeed. Well, seems like I become a fan of your writing Sorry, this review is much less eloquent than I would like, but I'm still floored by this. Congrats, great job!
Starfire201 chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Somehow, in reading this, I couldn't help but think of the saying regarding good intentions and where they ultimately lead.

Overall, this is certainly an interesting view of Prime, and I can't help but feel it to be a little more realistic view of him. G1 painted him as a pure honest character, but even in the movie, he was willing to leave Bumblebee, however briefly, in the hands of humans. A war can change an individual, and although I did like G1, since then I did learn this, and I find it hard to believe that Prime would not have changed. He could not have been so benign by the time he met humans on Earth, not after fighting for millions of years and seeing so much destruction and death. Strange how often we become what we hate most, even if we did not start that way.
cmdrtekk chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Profound. Well done.
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Deep. :)
NybCR chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Very dark, but very well written. I never thought of it like that-the Autobots took their war to Earth, endangering the lives of its inhabitants and Earth itself, all the while proclaiming their belief in the preciousness of life.

It's a real gray area, though, since in war aimed right at you, you can't just side-step it. Fitting, though, that Optimus's closest friend should be the one to see through "the Prime's" double-speak.
Nuclear Chick chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
This was a very good one :)

Prime reminds me of those people who do horrific acts, all in the name of doing "good." And sometimes they become the very evil they are trying to prevent.

This was a very good read :)