Reviews for An insight to worlds cruelty
KayStrange15 chapter 2 . 11/17/2010
when will the rest of the story be posted? i love the first chapter and want to read the whole story! please let me know :)
Shades in the Dark chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
i think that one really long story will do. and you should continue this.
xelipsisx chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
woah. that was deep and intense. it was really good but woah!
sundress chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
i like it so far!
cullenlover1901 chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
i really love this start to a story

but i cant find your other account so can you help me out here?
All.The.Pretty.Corpses chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Call me stupid but what's a Beta? Oh and I LOVE your story, nice plot, even though you don't have one (this is what you said not me). I LOVE it, write more!
demon-lulu chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
O!You have to keep this going! There is no way in hell you can just leave it right there!

I love it!
Jennifer Lynn08 chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
OMGsh! this is beautifully written! half of the thoughts that bella just had, i have had... though i have never considered suicide... i really want you to update soon! like asap! to be honest, this brought tears to my eyes, because of how it was written and also how close to home it acutally hit.
Simply Emma chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
its a really intresting idea. i like it so far. i cant wait to see what will happen next
magicvamp chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
This sounds cool! Even if it is a bit depressing
RentMyLove chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
I like it, you should continue writing it. Also, I think it should just be 1 long story.
Lobaa chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Very depressing... but its going to be great :)
di14 chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
i luv it.u put great detail in it.u should !
gigglezgirl52 chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Wow.. that was a little depressing but your right it was intriguing at the same time.

Nice choice of song too, it fits really well.

I think you should continue on with the story, but make just one story. Thats just my opinion you can do whatever you feel like, it will be a good story either way.

Good Job!

~Kenzie :D
MeLAni.WAnDerER chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
You mean you can’t describe the pain as in… you wake up every morning, dreading the day at school because you know that every one of your friends you talk to either has a best friend that’s better than you or just plain doesn’t want to talk to you. You hate being ignored because you take it the wrong way, very harshly, and you just want to shake them and ask the person, why won’t you talk to me? What did I do wrong?

Or pain as in always crying yourself to sleep for no reason, just because you feel like it and you cry so hard it hurts and you just want to cry harder, but you know nothing will ever change.

Or your thoughts running through your head saying, you’re not like everyone else, your totally different and that’s just how you were made, but your other side gets the better of you and you’re constantly making insults at yourself because it makes you feel better that you’re not wanted. Worthless crap.

You think being perfect or pretty or skinny is what you have to be in order for you to be loved. You’re always comparing yourself to other people and doubting that you could ever look that way, just because your body was made the way it was made. You want to know why you were cursed with it.

You always want to talk and laugh and be with someone you love; friends. It centers all around having at least one friend who actually cares about you or would do anything for you. You don’t really want to meet new people because you’d just get hurt when you find out that they don’t like you.

You made an attempt to kill yourself but it didn’t work because you’re just not that type of person and you find out it wont be easy going out of this world on your own.

You think everyone is laughing at you behind your back because you’re so self conscious. But you never show your emotions in front of people. You’re tired of thinking they’re making constant insults at you when you know they’re not.

You just want to die. You want to die so much and it never comes. You start giving up on hope, there’s noting to live for. Not your family or friends or pets, nothing. Not even just the simple task of living can make you want to live for it. Not beautiful sites to see. Not traveling the world. You eat yourself to death because it’s the only comforting thing you know and it’ll make you feel better. Or you exercise. You’re bored all the time. You just sit there. So you eat, you get bigger, you get even more depressed. Or you exercise, you get skinnier than a beanpole, and you are still depressed. You fall apart right in front of your eyes. It’s hard living with depression.