Reviews for Things We Can't Say When We're Alone
The end
LovitaSxH chapter 11 . 4/4
I like this chapter !
LovitaSxH chapter 4 . 3/29
I bet that Sasuke will tell him that all is over between them ;-)
LovitaSxH chapter 3 . 3/29
Well-done to Sakura
Plz update soon! :D
Salwanur1 chapter 8 . 3/7
I really like this story but why narudaku I don't want that it makes the story got blump
kandita chapter 3 . 1/20
How do one let there computer explode?
Streaks of moonlight chapter 18 . 7/29/2013
I am back! Can I just say that Hinatas character development throughout the story was just down right the most amazing thing I've ever read? Back in the first chapter, she was a frightened little thing with deep mental problems and her inspiration lost. But when Sasuke came along... Damn, this maybe a slightly cliched plot but I loved it nonetheless.

I must admit that the first half or so of this story didn't satisfy me completely. It could be because of SasuSaku (I don't really like that ship honestly) or it could just be the steady pace of their relationship. Not that I mind or anything, but its just that I'd have liked to see more SasuHina in the beginning. The fluff during the latter chapters made it all worth it though.

Beautiful story! Good job, and with all this said and done, I shall now bid thee farewell *tilts hat and skips away*
Streaks of moonlight chapter 14 . 7/29/2013
*screeches inhumanly* Oh the feels ** I nearly cried when Hinata showed up at the wedding. Okay, I'd like to say more but Im just going to keep it in until the last chappy. I will see you again in 4 chapters *rolls away to continue reading story*
Streaks of moonlight chapter 8 . 7/29/2013
I fangirled a bit in the end there. Ehehehe, I was beginning to wonder if you were ever going to hook Naruto and Sakura up. Okay, I shall roll away now and continue to read the rest of this wonderful story. I shall be back in either a few chapters (if something big happens and needs my review) or at the end of the story.
PsychoticSky chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
...'I don't believe in sugar.' lol. XD
hinaanime chapter 18 . 4/21/2013
GREEEAAAT STOOOORRRY
hinaanime chapter 12 . 4/21/2013
nice chapter
hinaanime chapter 11 . 4/21/2013
awe Im glad the way you made the story like ur was a mutual thing. not just a O hate Sakura so she'll be lonely thing.
hinaanime chapter 10 . 4/21/2013
Sasuke was about to throw a desk at Itachi lolololol