Reviews for Close Your Eyes
FlowerPrincessoftheUniverse chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Sweet... Love ItaHina!
Smiles chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
wonderfully written write more please:)
Dotchi13 chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Please continue this!

I want Hinata and Itachi to meet again and maybe fall in love...
*Itachi and Hinata were on either side of me and at those words they looked at each other before blushing*
Itachi: Stop talking foolishly this was made 6 years ago. Probably won't happen now...
*Hinata and I try and stop ourselves from crying*
woodlandfairykirk chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
It breaks my heart.. I don't know why. But i love this!
anlmoon chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
very good
dragonchild07 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Aww..this is adorable! Very good, keep writin'!
nipnag chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
very cute and very believable! this should totally be a multi-chaptered story! but i guess the beauty of it comes from being a one-shot too :)
nops chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
wah wah!

i think this could have been turned into a whole story..( i wish XD)

but yessh good job :)
Durch.Leiden.Freude chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
OMG so CuTe!

itachi-kun why did you DIE.
konohanin chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Real, real cute. Love it.
lyux chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Short, beautiful, wonderfully written. Very sweet, in a subtle way. The characters are all believable and realistic, and you did an excellent job in portraying them. Charming in its own way. I loved the fact that you didn't have to delve in so deep. Wish there was more to read.
SarahiNia chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
AW so CUTE. and ITACHI is the GOOD guy ITACHI is the GOOD guy! -HAPPY DANCE- thats what I did when I found out Itachi was good AND when I read this story...well First I was AW then I HAPPY DANCED lol It was ADORABLE! Hina-Hime is SOO KAWWAII!
Madam Grey chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
Aw! I love younger Itachi and Hinata, I think you did a pretty decent job on their yonger personalities... and not making Itachi too annoyingly stotic and angst-y while watching his brother get mobbed by girls xD Anywayz, the ending was sweet... 3

- L
BlackWolf415 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
hinata is so adorable when she was a child! i still cant accept that itachi is dead is the manga! [

beautifully written!