Reviews for Who's That Man?
SnowBarry-Olicity chapter 2 . 4/26/2008
I really hope you can get your computer fixed. Good luck and I'll be ready to read it when you get to it.
prplerayne chapter 2 . 4/25/2008
I like this so far! I hope you get your computer issues sorted out soon so you can continue! I understand how frustrating it can be to have everything wiped out (it's happened to me 3 times in as many months), just know people are waiting when you are able to update!

SnowBarry-Olicity chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
I am really interest to see where you are going to go with this. Can't wait to see what going to happen next. Update soon.
ssbailey chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
quick question...what ship is RadioFM? Is that Flack/Lindsay? I'm really intrigued to see where this is going! great start...and I can't wait to see what happens when Danny comes back.
CaRiNeSs chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
This is crazy! He shoulda left a note...your summary has me very interested in what's gonna happen...will Linds have a baby? I hope Rikki isn't in this... What about when he comes back and what makes him come back? Too many job..can't wait to see what happens so post more soon!
rebandmel chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Great start to a fic, can't wait to see Lindsey's Reaction to Danny's return, Update soon.
JennCorinthos chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Great start... Cant wait to

nikkilou chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Am intrigued to see where this story headds. Please update soon
kabwnb chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Like it, Like it, Like it. Can's wait to read more.
shawdoo chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Very i nteresting beginning. Can't wait to read more! Thanks for including SMacked!
lily moonlight chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
This is a really good beginning, nice hook into the story. I feel for Danny here, being driven to his action, and I want to know what happens next!
daytimedrama chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Intriguing start. FM AND DL? oh I'll be interested in seeing where you take this.
alalalalalala chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
This sounds really interesting, looking forward to more. :)
TBD chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
I'm interested in where you are going to take this. Can't wait to read more.