Reviews for Love Bites
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
That 'ending' bro I can sooooo see him doing that lol
Guest chapter 8 . 1/15/2014
Update plz!
pokemaster101 chapter 8 . 6/13/2012
Hehe. A sex story. Heeheeheehee...nosebleed

reads all chapters faints

Matsuda comes in. dies (lol jk)

NOES THE CLIFFIES! Updates a pleeeeeez!

Keep it up! 8DDDDD
ulqui's-girl chapter 3 . 2/3/2012
Holly crap! L's one hot vampire XD
ulqui's-girl chapter 2 . 2/3/2012
omg!
ulqui's-girl chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
hahahah Light's banging his head against the wall XD
Neverdawn chapter 8 . 1/13/2011
*stares at coputer waiting for new chapter * i like the story even though the chapters are short cant wait for the update
ScarrletRaven chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Just wanted to ask how L ended up in the control room when Light was still in the bathroom if they were chained together for Chapter 1?
Yami - The Devil's Advocate chapter 8 . 10/13/2010
lawl need more soon I need chappi 9 soon of I might go crazy lawlzz
Crimson Hope chapter 5 . 5/31/2010
DAMN SO FREAKEN HOT!
Dotti55 chapter 8 . 1/20/2010
What an excellent story this is! I am so looking forward to more, this is hot, exciting and so tantalizing. I've always loved the idea of vampire L and this is just excellent. More please!
Admerxin13 chapter 8 . 12/16/2009
!
ShyClown chapter 8 . 12/1/2009
ya for original awesome well written, funny stories dude I've been looking for funny stories for ever all the other stories have turned all depressing which is ok but I loves me the humor with a good story props to writers happy face for you :)
Black-Dranzer-1119 chapter 8 . 11/23/2009
This is really good so far. I am just wondering though apart from the drinking blood thing and possibley the immortality thing is there anything else L can do since he's a vampire since apparenly he doesn't have the increased strength.
Ilandere Okami chapter 8 . 11/21/2009
*Giggles* For such a smutty smexy story, that ending was hilarious. Why is it always Matsuda who finds L and Light like that? And why do we love it so much?

Luvs ya,