Reviews for Chain of Desire
NarutoJournal chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
THAT WAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL STORY I'VE EVER READ OH MY GOSH I LOVED IT SO MUCH SO MANY FEELS! I SHIP THEM SO HARD NOW ;_; I LOVE YOU THANK YOU FOR WRITING SUCH AN AMAZING STORY BBY33333 1000000/10 MAGNIFICENT THIS WAS SO CUTE/HOT AT THE SAME TIME!
Jack Blade chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
WOW! An extremely satisfying read... Hinata was bolder than usual, Kiba was naturally hesitant... It ALL summed up the story as something perfect and worthy of being treasured. ;D
Best of luck for your future fics and keep spreading the love! LOL

OH! btw, this has one of THE finest 'make-out' sequences that I have ever read (Out of all the 70 KibaHina bookmarks that I've got) The detail, the sense of awareness was too good indeed... \m/

Cheerz and thnx for this 'beautiful' writeup once again.
sasuke-kunt chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I really like this story. It's amazingly well written and you can really feel the emotions of the characters. I spotted slim to none errors in writing and they were pretty in character given the circumstances of the story.
KotoriTsubaki chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
oh i loved it! :)

I love kibahina soo much hehe and i loved this story!

Keep up the good work :)
hinatagirl0805 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
This my first hinata and Kiba fan fic and I have to say it makes me want them together. I have all ways been a naruto and hinata fan and this really say something about it. How Sakura is being nicer to naruto and how hinata doesnt really know naruto, etc. And I dont want Sakura and naruto together but let's see. I'm still a naruhina fan but I will think about kiba and hinata!
Charanya chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
LOVED your fic. Your way of describing is great and makes one feel what the characters are feeling. Really hot and sexy.

Good work!
ALCzysz17 chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
This was very cute and I enjoyed reading it. It's also very well written too, which just makes the oneshot even better! I love this pairing so that makes it even better than before...hehehehe...

This is a great, cute, and excellent oneshot and I'm glad I got to read it! I'm out...

LostsoulofRegret _~
Kitty-Kat Allie chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
It was sweet and delicious at the same time. I am utterly satisfied. In a writer's POV, of course. I just realized I read a hentai, and saying things like "I'm satisfied" may come off as... awkward. LOL. Anyway. It was a great story!
shinki7 chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
wow this is the best story i had ever read! XD good work...this is my first time reading kibahina fanfic _
jo821 chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Great piece, beautifully written. x
Hard-boiled Egg Devils chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
The story starts out with all the intent of a classic romance story, then ends with the satisfied feeling you get from a well written romance.

Add in it, the heat and heart of a full-out, well written erotica tale.

Bella!

This story should definently have a sequal story to it, possibly where they start a family.

I, Hard-Boiled Egg Devils, will give you, K Arieus, and your story, Chain of Desire, the highest rating I have ever given.

I, Hard-Boiled Egg Devils, give you 1 platinum egg, or 5 golden eggs, out of 5.
Wawfer chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
I loved it! Yay! Kiba got the girl *evil chuckle* in many ways lol
warsla123 chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
this story was long but damn it was worth reading.
aboutright chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
I really did like this! Before I always thought that Shino and Hinata belonged together, but this is not a bad match at all! Only one thing that I have to say: whenever theyre doing it, you seem to focus on Hinata and forget Kiba can say stuff too. At least in the end.
Nordic Angel chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
A really good story, the characters stayed in character, yet with a hint of OOC (but that is to be expected in a story like this.) The progression in time was good, not too fast and not too slow.

Well written!