Reviews for A Good Cleaning
Qwertzu824 chapter 6 . 1/22/2014
Lovely story, thanks for sharing! Your Starscream was totally believable!
Move-2-da-beat-femme chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
LOL! Poor Skyfire! Can't reach his back, so he'll have to have Starscream do it! :3
TriWinged Angel chapter 6 . 8/19/2010
ok there where some parts that seemed unnessaryly long but heck even they where good. I been needing another good fix, I love the end gota good giggle out of me

9 and a half out of 10 sadly i never give out full tens so thats close to XD
Uniasus chapter 6 . 9/29/2009
Very nice. And are you trying to say that drinking doesn't cure everything? *le gasp of shock* Oh no, my entire foundation of life is crumbling.

(Please know I'm being sarcastic)

Shail666 chapter 6 . 7/23/2009
That was great; exceptionally well written, witty and amusing. I really enjoyed seeing both sides of the equation and the different shifts POV's were not, surprisingly, distracting.

Anyway I really liked this, so good job. :)
herongale chapter 6 . 6/23/2009
I just finished reading this.

Well, Jeez. This is so unbelievably good I almost want to punch you, but like, a shoulder punch, the friendly kind that means "dude, good job." But that is rather forward of me, and besides this is a virtual space and all I've got are letters on the keyboards, so maybe if I POUND ON THEM A LITTLE VIGOROUSLY you can somehow viscerally feel how much I loved this fic.

Because I did. And I do. It's amazing. AMAZING.
Rikona chapter 6 . 11/9/2008
Lol... this story was very cute. I like how you portrayed Starscreams character A Lot. Still keeping him arrogant and cocky, but managing to keep him obviously not evil yet lol. I dunno.. most people don't do his character in a way that I like.

Anywho... cute story. It seems to be quite a fitting prequel to their relationship.. I really liked your writing style a lot too.

Great work, I really enjoyed this. :D
Wol Lo chapter 6 . 9/7/2008
Yeah, getting drunk fixes everything, really. *smirk*
NybCR chapter 6 . 9/6/2008
Hey, I remember this! And it is no less entertaining than I remember. Even more so, perhaps. :D
Carmilla DeWinter chapter 6 . 9/6/2008
Finally. It's such a shame I know how it's going to end.

Anyhow, apart from some small style issues, this is a nice, amusing piece of writing, and I'm glad that I stayed around for the ending.
EnVyS pEt NeKo2 chapter 5 . 9/3/2008
Oh god lol~ They are going to get SO drunk xD I can't wait to see the next chapter :3
Saberfrost chapter 5 . 9/3/2008
Uh oh, overcharged Skyfire!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Saberfrost chapter 4 . 9/2/2008
I like this so far, Starscream is so sneaky!

Can't wait for more!
EnVyS pEt NeKo2 chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
This is so cute! I really, really can't wait for more
quicksilver2402004 chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Awesome story! Can't wait to read the next chapter!